• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I Had to do it!!!....Best Pizza

Nicky's Pizza in Lynn

Santarpios is good but wildly overrated, sorry OP.

There used to be a place in Malden called Little Pepina's on Broadway. Closed probably in 2008-09 and was bar-none the best F-ing pizza around. Starting about 6 months before closing the quality suddenly got inconsistent and delivery times became really long. Assuming the owners got old and no one in the family wanted to keep it going. Damn I miss that place.

pizza needs bubbly, airy, dense doughy crust and be devoid of anything that comes from the sea. now we're talkin' pizza!

Nicky's Pizza in Lynn

Santarpios is good but wildly overrated, sorry OP.

There used to be a place in Malden called Little Pepina's on Broadway. Closed probably in 2008-09 and was bar-none the best F-ing pizza around. Starting about 6 months before closing the quality suddenly got inconsistent and delivery times became really long. Assuming the owners got old and no one in the family wanted to keep it going. Damn I miss that place.
Little pepinos was the bomb back in the day!

I might get killed for this but it’s papa ginos for me. Not the absolute best but consistently good every time. Can’t say I’ve ever had a bad one from them.
When it's good, yeah, I like it.
Where the hell do you find consistently good Papa?
Around me, Taunton, Raynham, Middleborough, there is no consistency.

Panera bread used to have good pizza but I was only ever able to get it for a year up in Albany NY (was a test market item) and that was like 2006-2007. Now my go to pizza's are either Palmero's in Ludlow, Red Rose if I'm in Springfield, or Clemenza's Brick Oven in West Springfield.

Back
Top Bottom