• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I had a really bad Class III Malfunction today.

So, today at the range I was practicing with my secondary. I was loading 9x19, 7.62x51 and 5.56x45 into my Glock because its a Glock and it can fire whatever I want it to. While I was busy being tactical, I had a double feed.

What weapon do I transition to when my secondary has a Class III Malfunction?

4q-1.jpg

It took me forever to clear it.

I was there when this happened. Scary stuff. Thank god you were able to throw the Glock in the woods and go back to your primary, the Bodyguard.

While I was busy being tactical....

If you are doing it correctly, you reach a zen like state and don't have to put any conscious thought into it. It's like being handsome. [wink]

Thanks for the awesome post. I love learning all the switched-on operator techniques. [laugh]

B

Dude, that's not a Class III malfunction, that is simply a malfunction with no class at all...

:)

Your next move should be to throw the gun down, yell aggressively at the target, and throw whatever "non-lethal" objects are close to you at the target. Then and only then will you be safe.

Proper procedure is to hit the mag release (and catch it in a super-tacticool fashion) and throw the gun away. Then you strip the rounds off one by one and hurl them at your target as hard as you can, while yelling "BANG BANG BANG".

Back
Top Bottom