I guess this shouldn't be a surprise...

timbo

Navy Veteran
NES Member
http://www.latimes.com/news/politic...ined-secondterm-obama-20120413,0,250411.story

Reporting from St. Louis— Mitt Romney drew a warm reception from the National Rifle Assn. on Friday as he attacked President Obama for “employing every imaginable ruse and ploy” to restrict gun rights, which Romney pledged not to do if elected in November...

Then again Romney was the governor of Massachusetts...frankly, I don't trust either of them

Last edited:
Then again Romney was the governor of Massachusetts...frankly, I don't trust either of them

Same here, but the economy has fallen off the cliff.
Out of the two rats in this race, he's the only one smart enough to read the manual, to begin to understand how to pull the parachute.
Four more years of the messiah, we'll be [STRIKE=selling]selling[/STRIKE] giving Florida to China as a down payment on our debt.

[sad2]

Mittens isn't great. But Obama is our sworn enemy. Just look at his two SCOTUS picks

Do you think with Romney's track record he'd do anything different? I'm not convinced he would.

Same here, but the economy has fallen off the cliff.
Out of the two rats in this race, he's the only one smart enough to read the manual, to begin to understand how to pull the parachute.
Four more years of the messiah, we'll be [STRIKE=selling]selling[/STRIKE] giving Florida to China as a down payment on our debt.

[sad2]

Make it california and theyve got a deal.

I bet Mittens can imagine a few more ways.

As much as I dislike the guy he probably won't do much, but he sure as hell is NOT going to lift a finger to help us, either.

It would be incredibly stupid for him to burn political capital on gun control, particularly during a first term.

-Mike

The Chinese aren't stupid, they don't want California either.
Florida is perfect for them, think of all the money they'll make by opening good Chinese restaurants down there. [laugh]

Then we'll throw in NY and NJ, I already bring my passport when I travel through there anyway.

Wait, so you mean to tell me that he was just kidding around when he signed the AWB in MA?

Just to play devil's advocate, let's look at this, for the sake of spurring discussion:

When he was the Governor of Mass., he was supposed to be representing the will of the Massachusetts populace. The majority of Mass. residents (or at least the most vocal/most heard/whatever you want to call it) wanted that stupid pointless law - it's for the children, after all. The people (not all of us, for damned sure!) wanted it, the Governor granted it. Isn't that what elected officials are supposed to do?

Now, my own personal opinion - well, he's still better than a second term Obama.

Just to play devil's advocate, let's look at this, for the sake of spurring discussion:

When he was the Governor of Mass., he was supposed to be representing the will of the Massachusetts populace. The majority of Mass. residents (or at least the most vocal/most heard/whatever you want to call it) wanted that stupid pointless law - it's for the children, after all. The people (not all of us, for damned sure!) wanted it, the Governor granted it. Isn't that what elected officials are supposed to do?

Now, my own personal opinion - well, he's still better than a second term Obama.

I think if MA knew what the "AWB" actually was, the majority would not be for it.

The Chinese aren't stupid, they don't want California either.
Florida is perfect for them, think of all the money they'll make by opening good Chinese restaurants down there. [laugh]

They already own San Diego.

MConnelly2 said:

My wife asked the same thing. This is my take on it. While a elected person is doing their "official" duties they need to ask themselves before proposing a new crappy law " Will this law hold up to the Constitution"? If it will, then go with the majority of your voting public. Unfortunately, most of our elected representatives don't consider the Constitution at all.

Back
Top Bottom