• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I guess TGIF in Milford is anti gun

Stopped in for a quick lunch on the way to the cape today and my daughter came up to me right before we left and said "daddy, there is a no firearms sign on the door". Sure enough, on my way out there was a sticker with a handgun with the red circle and slash going through it in both English and Spanish. Whoops...[laugh]

They all are I still carry in there its not law. They can simply ask me to leave in which I would not pay for my food with them forcing me out the door.. I now try to avoid that place but my gf likes the food there.

They all are I still carry in there its not law. They can simply ask me to leave in which I would not pay for my food with them forcing me out the door.. I now try to avoid that place but my gf likes the food there.

Good way to get a free meal... Order, eat, then just before the check comes tuck your shirt under your CCW and let it hang out..

Good way to get a free meal... Order, eat, then just before the check comes tuck your shirt under your CCW and let it hang out..

I was thinking about trying it lol I mean they can't ask you to pay when halfway through your meal they're asking you to leave. They may have the right to ask you to leave but puting a sign on the door doesn't make it some felony gun free pro massacre zone

Stiff them on the bill when you knew their policy when you walked in? Class act. Anti or not, their business, their rules.

Stiff them on the bill when you knew their policy when you walked in? Class act. Anti or not, their business, their rules.

A way to get them to change there policy's is by hurting there business I have 275 " stripes " for like two free meals and refuse to go there.

Yep. Good thing concealed mean concealed. [smile]

Glad I decided not to OC today![laugh] I just told my little girl, "well, when the bad guys start following those signs, maybe I will consider it too". Seriously, I never saw it until she pointed it out, not that it would have mattered to me anyway. Maybe they should have valet booth type of thing to check your gun in like a coat room, or something. [rolleyes]

and did you tell her signs dont mean shit?

daddy's a badass

8bb.gif

There is a thread on this somewhere. Toys R Us was on the list too.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2

Yep. Love their JD sauce, but I can make it at home. I don't support anti-establishments anyway.

Also, most chains freak me the hell out. I swear everything is made of plastic, right down to the foundation.

Chain restaurants suck, find a good independent restaurant, better and fresher food. Don't look back, F$%k the corporate BS.

Chain restaurants suck, find a good independent restaurant, better and fresher food. Don't look back, F$%k the corporate BS.

Yup. Me and the girl always go to the interdependently owned restaurants, the last chain we went to was On The Border (which is good btw) and I didn't notice any signage. Not that I give a shit anyways. [laugh]

They are top of my restaurant shit-list, 2A stance notwithstanding. I hate everything there from the douchy attitudes to the fake "historical" memorabilia to the food. Oh Gods above, the FOOD! Stay far, far away kids.

Yep. Love their JD sauce, but I can make it at home. I don't support anti-establishments anyway.

Also, most chains freak me the hell out. I swear everything is made of plastic, right down to the foundation.

Never liked their food either, but I could put that JD sauce on anything. Care to share your recipe [smile]

And yes, independent restaurants all the way. I almost never go to chains anymore unless I get dragged there by friends

Never liked their food either, but I could put that JD sauce on anything. Care to share your recipe [smile]

And yes, independent restaurants all the way. I almost never go to chains anymore unless I get dragged there by friends

The longer you cook it (hour-ish), the better. Top Secret Recipes | T.G.I. Friday's Jack Daniels Grill Glaze Recipe

Yeah Pete I could put it on everything. I don't eat much steak at all but I need this around if I do. Try it on fish, it's insanely good.

I've carried in that TGI Friday's. Walked right past the sign. It's not legally binding. If they saw it and asked me to leave, I would, and I'd pay the bill. But they didn't.

Last time we ate at a bar high top, and got excellent service from a cool black dude.

Lol yep same here, i will exercise my legal right to concealed carry, and they can exercise their legal right not to have any freaking idea what I'm doing because its NONE of their business what's underneath my clothes....

Sure they have every right to put up a sign if it makes them feel better and if somehow they found out i was CC and asked me to leave i would calmly do so, after paying for my food....before leaving i would ask for the manager and make my feelings known to him, as well as the loss of mine and my friends future business.........simple as that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom