• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I guess an age old NES debate is settled

frenchman

NES Member
Last night, I saw fed agencies and cops moving on PEACEFUL protesters. Smack in the middle of the mix were NG and active duty soldiers. Posse commitatus be damned. So here you have it. The military WILL follow orders, period. All your little boogaloo dreams are out the window. Just because you don't like them doesn't make the protesters any less Americans. So, what makes you think they won't light YOU up when/if the time comes? We are SOL.

When I protested in Beijing, 1989, we had demands: freedom of press, direct elections, prosecution of corrupted public officials.

Young men and women in HK have their five demands: direct elections, prosecute police brutality, release political prisoners...

MLK and other civil right leaders in 60’s had their articulated demands.

All these protesters list conditions, and if these conditions are met, they go home.

What are the demands of these ‘peaceful protesters’ now?

When I protested in Beijing, 1989, we had demands: freedom of press, direct elections, prosecution of corrupted public officials.

Young men and women in HK have their five demands: direct elections, prosecute police brutality, release political prisoners...

All these protesters list conditions, and if these conditions are met, they go home.

Very simple;
1) Give us everything you've got.
2)Drop dead
Now that was easy.

Richmond Police Chief William Smith: “One incident that is particularly poignant, that truly illustrates the seriousness of the issues we’re facing. Last night protesters intentionally set fire to an occupied building on [West] Broad Street. This is not the only occupied building that has been set fire to in the last two days. But they prohibited us from getting on the scene. We had to force our way to make a clear path for the fire department. The protesters intercepted the fire apparatus several blocks away with vehicles and blocked that fire department’s access to the structure fire. Inside that home was a child.”

Last night, I saw fed agencies and cops moving on PEACEFUL protesters. Smack in the middle of the mix were NG and active duty soldiers. Posse commitatus be damned. So here you have it. The military WILL follow orders, period. All your little boogaloo dreams are out the window. Just because you don't like them doesn't make the protesters any less Americans. So, what makes you think they won't light YOU up when/if the time comes? We are SOL.

I’m sorry but “peaceful“ my ass...

There are different groups involved - there actually ARE peaceful protests during the day, but at night Antifa scum and looters come out.

They want police reforms. Demilitarization, body cams, more accountability, etc.

LOL at "peaceful protestors"

Reparations.

Incidentally, I agree with reparations. Any person able to prove he/she was a slave is entitled to reparations from the pool of living former slave owners.

I kid you not- they are pushing for reparations and there are politicians supporting that.

This whole situation needs more arsonists/looters/assaulters shot dead on the spot by private citizens for all to see.
That's been discussed in several of the many threads we have going on this topic lol

Will get very interesting if Trump uses the Insurrection Act and puts Federal military troops on the streets. Overall I'm torn on this. On one side I'd love nothing better then to see some looters/rioters get a good beat down. On the other side civil disobedience has been the cornerstone of who we are as a people and how this country was founded. Tough perspective.

#Bellevue Mall is being looted. I watched it unfold. Well-organized white men with walkie talkies broke windows and breeched the mall. Others went in and took stuff. By the time the media arrived, the only thing they saw was the taking of stuff. They did not see who started it.
The police are the ones starting the riots. Look at the umbrella man video and the instant 'our investigation proves it wasn't him' denial that came out from the PD immediately after.
The joggers and white liberal kids are just dumb tools being played. And of course the military will act against the people all of them always have, to make it worse a lot of the current military are paper Americans, which makes them nothing more than mercenaries.

Back
Top Bottom