I graduated law school!

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date
Just thinking ahead....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thank Christ [laugh]

Things have been very chaotic for me for the last few days because, unbeknownst to myself and my law school, Maine capped their applicant pool and closed their exam applications for the summer bar exam, which was moved back from July to September. So, I cranked out a NH bar application and I'll be sitting for the NH September bar exam. I also have a job lined up for after law school with the RI courts for a year.

So, why is this in GD and not off-topic? Two reasons.

(1) I got an AK as a graduation gift! Zastava M70 ZPAP. Pics below. Loving the gun and will test it out next week. Very nice trigger.

(2) Our graduation ceremony got moved to Zoom, where an associate dean is going to read off the names of the graduating students. I'm good on that. Instead, I'll be attending a 3-gun match (which is definitely happening) on the 17th.

AK Pics:

View attachment 355758
View attachment 355759
Congrats on graduating, I'll bet thats a load off; now crush that bar exam that makes it all worthwhile. BTW, enjoy the AK. DW

Not that I'm an expert in such matters, but I think there will be quite an uptick in divorce proceedings in the coming months, you might want to point your practice in that direction.

Congrats. Now get yourself and 200 of your closest lawyer friends into the Marianas Trench and it'll be a good start. ;)

Back
Top Bottom