• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I gotta find out what he's using to bring the deer in...

I work in Canton, and everyday there is a flock of turkeys (15 - 20) that come up to the window at our cafeteria during lunch time... I think they have forgotten their place in the food chain and need to be reminded.

I work in Canton, and everyday there is a flock of turkeys (15 - 20) that come up to the window at our cafeteria during lunch time... I think they have forgotten their place in the food chain and need to be reminded.

I know the feeling, as I get of exit 6 on Rt3 I see a large flock of Canadian geese and wish they were in a more hunter friendly area...

When I was a kid I was walking on Bear Island, which is on Winnipesaukee, and jumped about 80 deer. I'll never forget it. It was a stampede.

Don't you wish you knew where this trail was.

Dan Long
Boston, MA

Attachments

• Deer trail.jpg
    Deer trail.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 151
My husband went to camp there as a kid, and so did our son. Funny, they both figured out where the girls camp was! lol

Don't you wish you knew where this trail was.

Dan Long
Boston, MA

The people at the top of the hill must have left a feed trail to get this shot. Pretty incredible amount of deer none the less!

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom