• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I feel for the New Gun Owners...

This is excellent advise! MA will continue to chip away, its not going to stop.

i got into shooting much later than most, mid to late 50's. for the first few years i figured this would be the last assault on 2A here in commiechusetts. but they never give up. the terminator analogy has been mentioned in many threads here over the years. they will not stop until their mission has been accomplished.

i got into shooting much later than most, mid to late 50's. for the first few years i figured this would be the last assault on 2A here in commiechusetts. but they never give up. the terminator analogy has been mentioned in many threads here over the years. they will not stop until their mission has been accomplished.

Yes. MA is a lost cause i hate to say it. I moved to NH 3 years ago and cant believe the amount of oppression that has happen just in that small amount of time in MA. Their goal is to make all law abiding gun owners criminals one step at a time. Just look where they store all the firearms registrations. The criminal history board in Chelsea! That pretty much sums up what they think of us. I have no idea how no one has challenged them on a civil rights violation just because of that alone.

This is my home. I'm not going anywhere.

Exactly.
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Between my business and family ties leavings not an option for now. In the meantime I’m going to own what I want and introduce as many new people to shooting as possible.

Back
Top Bottom