I don't think my neighbor likes me now!

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, you are assuming people liked you to begin with. You have worked hard on your curmudgeon persona for decades! [rofl]

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Same echo chamber is also training them to get outraged over shit that doesn't actually matter and doesn't actually affect them, which is even worse.

The noise-shit-box is telling them how to "feel" about something and they just follow along like lemmings...

-Mike
Been listening to Bret Easton Ellis' new book, "White". He echoes this sentiment big time. Guy is a gay Gen Xer and calls out bullshit when he sees it much to the dismay of other gays and liberals. Good read, but he goes a bit too much into the Holleywood stuff he was a part of for my taste, but the over all message of the book is spot on.

PaulR

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Be careful soldier.......calling 4 times an hour, waiting all day, and rapping on your back window is DEFINITELY bat-sh!! crazy material.

Skysoldier

Forum Curmudgeon
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So, the bitch woke me up this morning, pounding on my door while I was still in bed at 7:00am!

I was pissed when I answered the door. And I let her know it by snarling, "What the hell do you want?"

She then tried to give me some crap about "being worried about me" because I wasn't answering her calls. I told her I was busy
and didn't have time to deal with her computer problems!

The she did it...... she suddenly got angry and started lecturing me about how I "need to answer her calls" and that she wanted to know why I didn't
call her back, or answer the door last night when she "knew I was home, because she could hear my TV was on!"

"Who are you to start lecturing me?" I said, "I'm not your goddamned husband and I am not one of your goddamned kids!"
(I can understand why this bitch is divorced!)

Then she switched again...…"But I need you to help fix my computer."

So I told her, "I can't do anything, because the Wifi is working fine but I had it upgraded and just because her computer is no
longer compatible it wasn't my problem. She either needs to take it to get fixed or buy a new one.

Man, this woman is bat-shit crazy! It's no wonder she has had 3 different jobs since last November. Sometime I wish I was back
in my apartment in Mansfield, where all my neighbors were men and the youngest one was 50 years old. There is a reason old farts like
me don't want to deal with women anymore.....they just aren't worth the drama, or the condescending, bitchy attitudes.

But, on a lighter note, the Lezbo's obviously found the "poop flag" and they cleaned it up![smile]

M60

NES Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
So, the bitch woke me up this morning, pounding on my door while I was still in bed at 7:00am!

I was pissed when I answered the door. And I let her know it by snarling, "What the hell do you want?"

She then tried to give me some crap about "being worried about me" because I wasn't answering her calls. I told her I was busy

The she did it...... she suddenly got angry and started lecturing me about how I "need to answer her calls" and that she wanted to know why I didn't
call her back, or answer the door last night when she "knew I was home, because she could hear my TV was on!"

"Who are you to start lecturing me?" I said, "I'm not your goddamned husband and I am not one of your goddamned kids!"

So I told her, "I can't do anything, because the Wifi is working fine but I had it upgraded and just because her computer is no
longer compatible it wasn't my problem. She either needs to take it to get fixed or buy a new one.

Man, this woman is bat-shit crazy! It's no wonder she has had 3 different jobs since last November. Sometime I wish I was back
in my apartment in Mansfield, where all my neighbors were men and the youngest one was 50 years old. There is a reason old farts like
me don't want to deal with women anymore.....they just aren't worth the drama, or the condescending, bitchy attitudes.

But, on a lighter note, the Lezbo's obviously found the "poop flag" and they cleaned it up![smile]
Ok. So maybe don't show her the curmudgeon.

Last edited:

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is what is going to happen when the free shit stops coming from the government.
If it hasn't stopped after 3 years of President Trump I don't see much hope for the future, until a comet wipes us out.

Granted it's reduced a lot, but not nearly enough.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Congratulations .... When is the wedding?

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ok. So maybe don't show her your curmudgeon.
Maybe he already has but hasn't fessed up to the forum? Banging on the back window? Pounding on the door at 7am? I've had a couple cray-cray girls do that kind of crap to me in my day, but never happened without me 'asking for it', if you catch my drift...

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
F**k all you guy's!!!!

I guess I Wil have to take a picture of her and post it, because when you see how butt-ugly she is you will be shocked so much you will feel sorry for me!
Sorry Kim, but in your Middle Age you should start appreciating the internal beauty which comes with the ability of skinning the grizz, making excellent enchiladas and giving you that lovely homey environment in which freezer is full, fridge is full and stove is always busy. That is the real love! Everything else can be fixed by Photoshop! [thumbsup]

Please, accept NES Challenge and convert one Democrat into a Hard Core Conservative. If you can accomplish it with WiFi, we will all celebrate, but what you have described here is Linda's desire to connect with you not only over the password. [kiss]

Our team can supply you with helpful hints and relationship building exercises proven to work in fake hostile environments demanding ladies sometimes create around themselves. [dance]

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will enjoy watching them go crazy. Of course, they will also be trying to kill all the productive people, so it won't be as rosy as I would hope.
Great. We'll have 10,000 "Linda's" knocking on our windows, asking "Why did it stop?"

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View: https://youtu.be/pXluUqkhrjE

The key is in Kim's statement right here:

I am sure Kim will not miss the target but he did miss when the flower opened up. [rockon]

Top Bottom