I don't think my neighbor likes me now!

Skysoldier

Forum Curmudgeon
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So, there is this 74 year old broad that lives in the apartment above me. She has to go up the steps right in front of my small front patio. She is an arrogant c***, calls herself an "artist" and has the typical liberal bumper stickers on her car.

(And no, there are no pics, because she looks like she could be Hillary Clintons twin sister.)

So, I was just sitting outside, having a beer and a smoke, and she walks up from the parking lot.
She glanced over and noticed the small Trump 2020 sign in my window, scowled and something to affect that "She thought I was smarter than that." and the "was not happy to see a Trump sign in
my window."

So I just looked at her and said, "That's wonderful, now I can take pride in knowing that my vote next year will cancel out your stupid vote!"

So then the arrogant bitch tells me that she "might have to talk to the office about that sign!"

"Fine with me," I said, "And I will complain about all the bumper stickers on your car. What's good for the gander is good for the goose!"

She has been slamming stuff around upstairs for the last hour....[rofl][rofl][rofl]

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Most liberals have no idea how to keep their mouths shut because everyone in their echo chamber keeps telling them to only talk about things they don't like on a whim. They simply don't believe in personal space.
Same echo chamber is also training them to get outraged over shit that doesn't actually matter and doesn't actually affect them, which is even worse.

The noise-shit-box is telling them how to "feel" about something and they just follow along like lemmings...

-Mike

Skysoldier

Forum Curmudgeon
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's funny really, because I have tried to be friendly. When she first moved in she had no kitchen stuff, and I gave her some spare stuff I had.

And I have given her a lot of baked goods from my oven. And I even tell her I like her watercolors, even they though they look like crap.

A month ago, I gave her some of my Boston North End Lasagna, and I had to ask her to get my damn Pyrex dish back after three weeks!

I even let her use my Xfinity WiFi, because she is always whining about how broke she is.

We were getting along fine, until she sees my Trump sign, and literally went ballistic and essentially called me stupid!

I have my computer desk right in front of my front window, (so I can watch for the a**h***s that don't pick up after their dog shit,) and
she just came down the stairs and glared at me through the window!

I guess it's time now to change the password on my WiFi![laugh2]

She thinks I am an a**h***, but liberals always bring out the a**h*** in me.[smile]

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
It's funny really, because I have tried to be friendly. When she first moved in she had no kitchen stuff, and I gave her some spare stuff I had.

And I have given her a lot of baked goods from my oven. And I even tell her I like her watercolors, even they though they look like crap.

A month ago, I gave her some of my Boston North End Lasagna, and I had to ask her to get my damn Pyrex dish back after three weeks!

I even let her use my Xfinity WiFi, because she is always whining about how broke she is.

We were getting along fine, until she sees my Trump sign, and literally went ballistic and essentially called me stupid!

I have my computer desk right in front of my front window, (so I can watch for the a**h***s that don't pick up after their dog shit,) and

She thinks I am an a**h***, but liberals always bring out the a**h*** in me.[smile]
Everything you just described is textbook liberal..... More than happy to take free shit from you, then show no appreciation for it.

Seriously, she had no kitchen stuff, at 74 years old? Has she ever heard of a yard sale? That stuff is basically free at every yard sale.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So, there is this 74 year old broad that lives in the apartment above me. She has to go up the steps right in front of my small front patio. She is an arrogant c***, calls herself an "artist" and has the typical liberal bumper stickers on her car.

(And no, there are no pics, because she looks like she could be Hillary Clintons twin sister.)

So, I was just sitting outside, having a beer and a smoke, and she walks up from the parking lot.
She glanced over and noticed the small Trump 2020 sign in my window, scowled and something to affect that "She thought I was smarter than that." and the "was not happy to see a Trump sign in
my window."

So I just looked at her and said, "That's wonderful, now I can take pride in knowing that my vote next year will cancel out your stupid vote!"

So then the arrogant bitch tells me that she "might have to talk to the office about that sign!"

"Fine with me," I said, "And I will complain about all the bumper stickers on your car. What's good for the gander is good for the goose!"

She has been slamming stuff around upstairs for the last hour....[rofl][rofl][rofl]
Great story, but this is my favorite part. ^^^^

n1oty

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

You may be an a**h***, but you are our favorite a**h***!!

Skysoldier

Forum Curmudgeon
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So, I just went to the Xfinity site, and found out her activity has had a spike in the last couple of hours..she must be posting somewhere about "the a**h*** that lives downstairs!"

I still haven't figured out how to change the password, but it doesn't matter because I am leaving soon to go to my daughters and play scrabble and drink more beer.

I am just going to unplug the cable modem while I am gone.[smile]

The thought of taking away her internet access just makes me tingle all over![rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

mwalsh9152

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I cant remember exactly how, but for my inlaws Xfinity modem, I googled to find the web address to type in to get into the modem

BUMPA01603

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I'm sure she is using your own internet access to trash you on it, what a slap in your face! I'm also sure she feels entitled to free access to your wifi... The last laugh is for you when she is all alone with her crazy liberal thoughts and has no outlet for them! :D

DarkNet

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you're "hardwired" and don't need WiFi, then you could disable it. If you keep it, for the SSID, go with something like "TrumpIsYourPresident", WPA2, and passphrase of "(G3t 0V3r 1t)". You can probably find the login information on the Xfinity gateway/modem/router/switch/AP thingy box. Usually you can bring up a browser and open the "default" route (which you can find in a "cmd" shell with "ipconfig") in your browser. The ID should be admin, the password should be on the thingy box.
UPDATE: I "think" the default admin password is "password", assuming it hasn't been changed.
How do I access my router. My computer is hardwired to my WiFi modem, can I access in in settings on my computer?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Try this: How to View and Change Your WiFi Network Name and WiFi Password or this: Change Your WiFi Network Name and Password | Xfinity
If those don't work you might try typing "http://192.168.0.1/ or "http://192.168.1.1/ into your browser to see if it brings up your router configuration screen.

There are more complicated means of figuring out your router address involving command lines if none of those work. Let us know and one of the IT wizards here will help. I'd change the SSID to TrumpIsYourPresident or Trump2020, but not lock her out; let her use it, but she'll be reminded every time she does [grin]

daveyburt

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
First off, I knew you did something right by the title of your thread.
For that - Good Job!

Then to hear the story of the unappreciative bitch wrapped it up as a win!

To find your router address:
Open a command prompt - Type "CMD" in the run box
At the prompt, in the resulting window, type: ipconfig /all, press enter
Look for your Gateway Address.
That ip address is the address of your router.
Enter it in a browser after an 'http://" and press enter.
That should surf you to your box....so you can put more steel wool in hers!

please keep us informed!
:)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0

my window."

Sounds like foreplay.

Top Bottom