I don't have a shotgun - flame on

I don't have a shotty. I trained for years on the Remington 870 riot and then the m870p with the trijicon sight.

Anything out there now (locally) that isn't rapey in price at this point?

I don't have a shotty. I trained for years on the Remington 870 riot and then the m870p with the trijicon sight.

Anything out there now (locally) that isn't rapey in price at this point?

Right now anything "tactical" looking, forget it... rape land. Bird guns and such abound, though..

So for hunting? Rifled barrel for slugs if hunting if for protection or general killing this would be my choice
1602207367870.png
Something like this for Sporting games

1602207432653.png

Also not looking for tacticool.
But it’s your first shotty you legit need tacticool in your life!

I bought my first swatgun this summer. Nothing crazy: Winchester SXP Defender, looking to make Frank proud of course. But the way things have been going with shotguns it was the way to go. When you do your late night sweeps to make sure alls it should be, you can’t beat tacticool.

Two of the fantastic old Norinco 1897 trench replicas have sold on the classifieds here in the past month. 20" barrel, takes a bayonet...

You can find what you need if you're patient and observant. I mean, you're retired now... you've got the time![smile]

Do as wachman and spicolii suggest. But thinges are so nuts out there, I was at kittery couple weeks ago and they did not have one used 12 ga pump available.

I have a few 870's but my favorite is an 870 clone.
Zero issues at a tactical shottie course. (Hundreds of rounds through it that day...)
It now sports Magpul furniture and it 'handles' even better.

IAC HAWK 982

1602210053181.png

I added a 2-shot tube extension to mine...

1602210245902.png

Looks just like this...

RoroSej.jpg
* Not my photos, or guns...

Last edited:
I’d stick with the 870, just because we beat the dog piss out of them, literally threw them into and dragged them out of the back of safes often covered in dried up saltwater, neglected them, and the worst they ever showed for it was the constantly loose Trijicons.

Back
Top Bottom