I don't have a shotgun - flame on

Problem with a lot of bird guns is the safety re-engages automatically ehen you close the action. So you'd have to fix that, or train it out... lol

I'd be tempted to fix that on a HD gun. Stress does funny things to your motor control. Might be a good time to KISS.

I have the Remington 870 Express combo sku 25578 . Came with 26" vent rib barrel that takes all the chokes for sport & bird shooting, and 20" rifled barrel for deer hunting with sabot slugs. 18.5" Mossberg home defense barrel is the ticket for home defense. Three guns in one with a simple barrel change, with countless options to personalize it.

this:

and this:

Last edited:
I have a Mossberg 500 FLEX, love the thing, it's like the lego set of shotguns, I can switch it from pistol grip, to tactical, to turkey, to deer, to bird in about a minute.

I have a Mossberg 500 FLEX, love the thing, it's like the lego set of shotguns, I can switch it from pistol grip, to tactical, to turkey, to deer, to bird in about a minute.
glG9zj.gif

Just picked up my first, an IAC 1897. Its not the trench version but I might see if I can add a heatshield on

right after this thread went up didn't i see a flood of ads in the classifieds get posted? anyone check those recently?

edit: ads for shotguns, just to clarify.

Last edited:
I owned about 15 semi auto rifles before I bought a shotgun, more of a sign of the times where we prioritize the stuff they want to take away. I'm not a hunter so a shotgun is just rounding a collection for me.

If you ever see one, a Stevens 320 is a great basic shotgun. I really like the internal design, very simple compared to a 500/590, a lot easier to strip.
I agree. I have a Stevens 320 in 20 gauge and love it...

Back
Top Bottom