• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I did it again, I think I need an NES Intervention

Boys and Girls, I went to my friendly neighborhood gun shop and my eyes gazed upon a Henry .357 lever action. I put a deposit down on this baby.

Since joining NES in 2008 my collection has gone from a modest one rifle and one pistol inventory, to an inventory with numerous handguns and long arms.

I am asking my NES family to stage an intervention regarding my frequent bouts of Gun Acquisition Syndrome (GAS).

Please help me, think of the Children!

[smile]

intervention???? sounds like you're doing everything right. no such thing as too many guns. (as long as you have enough cash left over for ammo)

Boys and Girls, I went to my friendly neighborhood gun shop and my eyes gazed upon a Henry .357 lever action. I put a deposit down on this baby.

Since joining NES in 2008 my collection has gone from a modest one rifle and one pistol inventory, to an inventory with numerous handguns and long arms.

I am asking my NES family to stage an intervention regarding my frequent bouts of Gun Acquisition Syndrome (GAS).

[smile]

Seems like you have it under control. You only purchased 1 firearm while in the store. [smile]

Let us know how you like the Henry.

You've come to the wrong place if you are looking for an intervention! Kind of like hanging out at a bar every night while trying to quit drinking. I know I'd have more digits in my bank balance without frequenting this site![laugh]

[smile]

Intervention?

[video=youtube_share;DGIwI5TreNY]http://youtu.be/DGIwI5TreNY[/video]

This thread reminds me of this time my girlfriend and her group of AA friends went to to an intervention on this old queer Richard. I am not sure how the intervention started, exactly, but it ended with Richard getting into a fight, the entire group drunk, and two people getting arrested.

I see this ending with a whole lot of gun sales.

Come on, what one more rifle for old time sake, maybe a new single action revolver To complement the lever action, oh and maybe a............

[smile]

Nice! You just reminded me that I need to shoot my henry 357 been almost a year since I shot it I think.

I bought a WASR-10 on impulse because it was $400 and I couldn't pass up such a great deal. I never really wanted an AK, but now I have one anyways. I cannot help you.

I'm thinking of the pumpkin mist that this rifle will generate next year. [smile]

main_exploding_bar.png

Let's is know how it shoots. I have been interested in a lever action. I just don't know what caliber

I have a Puma/Rossi .357/.38 lever action I bought almost 30 years ago. It's beautiful, a blast to shoot, and the pistol caliber means that I can shoot it on most pistol ranges without a problem and that I always have ammo on hand for it.

[smile]

Well crap; you aren't supposed to tell everyone what you got me for my birthday, now you've ruined the surprise! [laugh]

Show us some pics!

...actually, now that I think of it, I just grabbed a .357 revolver, and I need a rifle to match. Were there any others laying around that place? [smile]

Back
Top Bottom