I Can't Believe I'm Rooting for Harry Reid

Status
Not open for further replies.
You only list Harry or Chuck as possible outcomes. I personally think the polling data is way under rating the ANGER and outrage the country is feeling towards liberals and they are going to get bitched big time November. I too would take my chances.

The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy no matter how you try and sugarcoat it.

8. June 27, 1996—Voted to destroy 176,000 M-1 Garand rifles from World War II, and 150 million rounds of .30 caliber ammunition, rather than giving them to the Federal Civilian Marksmanship program (Vote No. 178).

That's just immoral. [sad2]

You like him because he spent 64 million of other peoples money on something you like? Sorry that shit stinks no matter what he bought. Let people keep their 64 million and those that want to spend their own money on building ranges may do so, those that want to spend their own money on giant Che murals can do that as well.
What did Tocqueville say about the union failing when congress realizes it can bribe Americans with their own money. Sad.

Make sure you hold your arms out wide, it'll be harder for them to get the net on you.

He's a politician that'll do whatever his political masters tell him to do. Worse still he's a career politician that has survived this long by distributing other peoples money to causes that will get him elected. Mind you, that applies to 99% of Washington.

Election year finger in the wind politicking. Eric Holder is a boob and Reid knows it would have cost the dems another dozen seats to allow an AWB bill to proceed. All the evil bills will be out there the first Wednesday in November. If the Dems lose either or both houses an AWB will probably be fast tracked to the front of the pack.

3) When Eric Holder pushed for an AWB in 2009, Reid said he would use his powers as Senate Majority Leader to block it.

Gun rights are very important to me, but I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror every day if I even considered Reid a reasonable candidate for any elected position.

Lets vote for the folks that will strip away all our freedoms EXCEPT for gun rights, those ones they'll just maim a bit until the rest are gone, then when you have no other freedoms and the only firearms they allow you to own are single shot, then they'll come for your firearms and you'll be left wondering "hey, but I voted for the guy that was pro-2A I don't get it".

Don't let them play games, we shouldn't be electing officials hoping they'll only take away the rights we don't care about and leave the ones we do. They shouldn't be messing with our rights at all, lets start electing the officials that are trying to get our rights back.

I don't give a rat's butt what Harry Reid might do for Nevada in an attempt to lock up a specific constituency.

I care deeply about what he's DOING TO the United States.

Just wait and see what he attempts to do in a lame duck Congress.

I would rather someone who is on track with my principles 80-90% even if they fall off on 2A rights, as long as they don't seek to further regulate or dwindle my 2A rights. To me, the big picture is much more important, and I am willing to stay still on 2A rights for a short time to elect an otherwise conservative individual.

That said, F___ Harry Reid. What good is having gun rights if you can't afford the bare essentials to exercise these rights? Bare essentials meaning a membership to MFL, 10,000 rounds of every caliber gun you own, a gun in every style, a gun in every caliber, lights and laser grips, reloading equipment, scopes, ACOGs, red dots, mil-spec gear, and outdoor gear, oh and some NFA items o'course.

I think overall outside of MA the country is doing well on gun rights, nudging back the anti gun wave, and restoring our freedoms. Right now we are in dire straits for our overall way of life, and if it means sending Harry Reid home on his ass, I am fine with that. To me Harry Reid is like hooking up with a hot cousin. She may be hot, BUT DUDE SHE'S YOUR COUSIN! He may be cool on gun rights in some ways, but HE'S an A-HOLE!

What you may not know is that Senator Reid is VERY pro gun.
Pretty much everyone is, they have to be to get elected in Nevada.

Reids not only protected shooters' rights, he's funneled "stimulus" money into the new Clark County Shooting Park.

Take a guess how much?? A million, nope

2 million? - Nope

10 Milion - Nope

How is $64,000,000. You heard that right. Nevadans have a PUBLIC shooting sports mecca right outside of Vegas that they can use, care of Harry Reid.

Wow....ONLY $64 mil of OUR tax dollars went to a shooting range that I will never use.

* Just ran it by my common-sense, it looked a little like this [angry2]

If you can't grasp this, then you deserve SENATE MAJORITY LEADER CHUCK SCHUMER.

Don't tell me what I deserve and don't deserve. I don't care if Reid was the second coming of Charlton Heston I wouldn't vote for him ever. Look up his record.

Again... SUCKER!

Reid has not only protected shooters' rights, he's funneled "stimulus" money into the new Clark County Shooting Park.
Take a guess how much?? How is $64,000,000. You heard that right. Nevadans have a PUBLIC shooting sports mecca right outside of Vegas that they can use, care of Harry Reid.

In that case the Senate Majority leader becomes . . . are you ready for this??
Chuck Schumer.

I've got a problem with a Senator funneling $64Mill to such a Pork Project even if it is a "Shooting Mecca". That's simply not what I pay taxes for. So - Since we can't vote in NV anyway, Let's work on our local Senate Races to ensure it becomes Senate MINORITY Leader Schumer...
Cheers

I was at the Clark County shooting range this year and while it is a wonderful place Harry read is an A-hole and I would not vote for him period............ What you fail to understand is it doesn't matter who is in the govt they don't give a crap about you, only themselves.

Wow....ONLY $64 mil of OUR tax dollars went to a shooting range that I will never use.

* Just ran it by my common-sense, it looked a little like this [angry2]

This

He didn't spend his own money he pulled it from my pocket using the force of armed thugs to take it from me

to quote a wise man

F H.Reid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom