• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I broke the law today

Not sure what law you broke but:

If you entered this country as an illegal alien, don't worry, just go to Cambridge or San Fran, they don't enforce the law

If you raped a child with a hot curling iron, just donate to Martha Coakley's senate race and she'll ignore the crime

If your last name is Kennedy and you drove drunk off a bridge and left your female passenger to drown, you'll be elected Senator someday.

If you failed a breathalizer, just tell them it was the toothpaste.

If you might be convicted of a felony and are the Speaker of the House, just cop a plea and they will give you a morning drive show.

If you shot a criminal who was trying to stab you to death to steal your ipod, your F**ked. Self-help is unacceptable.

I stuck the gas cap in the fuel handle today and sat in my warm car until it filled.........gas attendant came out and gave me grief so I told him to [kiss] my ass.

[devil2]

Last edited:
I stuck the gas cap in the fuel handle today and sat in my warm car until it filled.........gas attendant came out and gave me grief so I told him to [kiss] my ass.

[devil2]

I got yelled at for that once. I pointed to the IAFF sticker on my window and told him it would be OK [laugh]

Oh, and I was standing there the whole time. I had just bent down to screw the cap onto my gas can. I think the guy was on a power trip.

Last edited:

[devil2]

I used to break this law every week. Of course that was when I lived in CA where I didn't need the gas cap to hold it open because even the CA crazies don't have pointless laws that make Grannie catch pneumonia and freeze her artheritic hand while fueling her Plymouth in winter.[angry]

Back
Top Bottom