I am the only one professional enough....

What's wrong in this picture?

ATT75413-1.jpg

[rofl][laugh2][rolleyes]

Last edited:
The main thing wrong with it is that it's not there.

Apparently, Alaska Outdoors Directory requires a login to view this picture.

Maybe you can describe it to us.

Same here...I killed more ticks than paper bullseyes!!

YUCK! Does tick season have an end other than winter?

Oh yeah...I saw a red x too.

I have seen that one on this or another forum(Edit it was APS) before. Much debate about if it was a doctored picture but I believe that someone contacted the watch captain and he confirmed that it was legit. She put the mag in backwards.

What's scary is if said she is forced to defend herself it might be too late for her before she realizes that gun won't run.

Last edited:
That reminds me of the old show "the wild wild west in an episode in wich James West was lowered a six gun on a string by the bad guy; it was rigged to fire to the rear.[laugh]
If that photo is for real, well what can I say? I'm glad she doesn't work in my town. I'm also glad she doesn't represent all women with an AR! NES chiks RULE![smile]

not only is the magazine in backwards, she has it maybe 1/4 jammed backwards into the magazine well. its not even friggen seated, which it cant be backwards.

the second big problem with this photo is how shes holding that rifle. she has TERRIBLE posture. shes liable to get that giant right elbow of hers taken off.
who the hell trains these people? you keep your limbs tucked in nice.

no more M4 for her.

Well, they obviously don't teach sling use. She's gonna get awful tired holding that big nasty gun up there all day.

she should be able to hold that up for a while, those are pretty light rifles. she could always use the car as cover and brace the rifle.

but its standard procedure for police in america to jam the mag in backwards, hold the rifle wrong, stand up without any cover, dont wear lvl II and higher body armor while standing visibly to the area their aiming at and then think they are there to save the day.

Cars are concealment, not cover. just search this forum for "car shoot". We had just as many exit holes as entry holes. Usually LARGER.

a car door, is not cover. but a engine block, is cover.
and exit holes are almost always larger. it doesnt mean theres more power coming out, it means the bullet isnt spinning perfectly, its starting to tumble / break

I think I posted this picture on the forum back when it first came out along with a "how many things are wrong in this photo?" question. I know I posted it somewhere, I think it was here.

Gary

Back
Top Bottom