I am so ANGRY!!! (caution, angry woman rant)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So, I am a bartender, actually the assistant manager of the bar where I work 2 days a week. Tonight I kicked a guy out for being an a-hole.. The Motherf***** keyed my car!!! I am so pissed, because I didn't get his license plate #. I swear I had smoke coming out of my ears.. The rage was uncontrollable, I was shaking,... jerk..[angry]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I am a bartender, actually the assistant manager of the bar where I work 2 days a week. Tonight I kicked a guy out for being an a-hole.. The Motherf***** keyed my car!!! I am so pissed, because I didn't get his license plate #. I swear I had smoke coming out of my ears.. The rage was uncontrollable, I was shaking,... jerk..[angry]
Did he pay with a credit card by any chance?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A bartender needs to be as anonymous as possible. One guy I know had his car swiped from behind Moynihan's Pub in Worcester, and dumped in the pond at Crystal Park.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How did he know it was your car?
How do you know it was him?
If you can prove it was, nail him.
My car was the only other one in the lot at the time, and we park in front of the windows for safety reasons..
I saw him do it..
I do not know his name.. [frown]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your Car

His either a regular to know your car or a buddy of his is a regular and told him about your car. Did he leave with anyone?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He came and left alone.. He is not an everyday regular, but I have seen him before.. I'm pretty sure that one of my regulars knows him.. As soon as he comes in, i will find out... I'm still pissed, and it happened at 6:30..lol Must be the Irish in me..

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, a Frenchman probably would have just laughed it off. I guess that "park in front of the windows for safety" thing didn't work out. Did you make a report to the police?
yes I did, because I am usually closing up late at night alone, and I wanted them aware of what I'm going to do to him if he comes back to try anything..[laugh]
The officer was wicked nice, and told me he would drive by and check on me until he got off at midnight..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK

Atleast you've seen him before. That's a good thing because when you get an estimate from your local auto shop and present it to him, he'll pony up and pay you for damages. If not, small claims court should fix it. Try to ask the guy you know who knows this POS what his name and address is. Then take it from there.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Atleast you've seen him before. That's a good thing because when you get an estimate from your local auto shop and present it to him, he'll pony up and pay you for damages. If not, small claims court should fix it. Try to ask the guy you know who knows this POS what his name and address is. Then take it from there.
Wait til the buddy has a good buzz on and ask him for the guy's name and phone number like you're interested in him. Might have better luck.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Where is the bar?? We could get a bunch of us NES'ers to go there and while he is in the bar pick his car up and place it in a position that would be very difficult to get out of...hehehe

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
If you have a security camera anywhere, even if it wasn't pointed at your car, have a look at the tape. You can at least recognize him and should be able to ID him on the tape based on that. Print out a still photo from a good place in the video, show to people.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I agree with C-Pher.....And The reason I ask also is I believe that the bar is probably close to me....I think we live around the same area JenLyn.....I am in Fairhaven..

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If the guy is a real jerk,chances are the local PD already has his mug shot on file.Report the crime and ask if you can look at mug shots because you can recognize him.Important....the sooner you do this,the better it will be to get a guilty finding.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Wow that sucks.

The good thing is...that now you can make use of the insurance that you pay for every month. They exist to pay for problems like this. (If you have insurance that covers this). It should not raise your premium.

Top Bottom