I am not Buying from Black Bullets Anymore

Completely unrelated-

Did you ever figure out what was going on with your 9mm brass?
The 6X fired stuff you were getting brass rings off of?
No idea what the issue was. I reloaded 300 rounds with the dillon crimp die and everything was fine.

I will need to look at the Hornady die.

Now my press has dies from Lee, Hornady, Dillon and soon a bullet seating die from Redding. I use one for rifle and I love it.

I found a good use for these POS bullets, I decided I will use them to sight in a new gun.

I reloaded 60 of the BB this morning. My fingers were black. Their coating really is sh*t.
I believe they use Hi-Tek. They just don’t know how to use it I guess. Or someone was asleep at the wheel that day

I believe they use Hi-Tek. They just don’t know how to use it I guess. Or someone was asleep at the wheel that day
If they use Hi-Tek, they really don't know how to use it. I buy from other companies that use hi-tek and my fingers don't turn the color of the Hi-tek after touching 60 bullets.

But maybe it is like their sizing, they advertise one but ship a different one. Maybe their oven is "wearing out" like their sizing dies.

Anyway, I am sure their Master shooters love them.

If they use Hi-Tek, they really don't know how to use it. I buy from other companies that use hi-tek and my fingers don't turn the color of the Hi-tek after touching 60 bullets.

But maybe it is like their sizing, they advertise one but ship a different one. Maybe their oven is "wearing out" like their sizing dies.

Anyway, I am sure their Master shooters love them.
Hahahahah

I found a good use for these POS bullets, I decided I will use them to sight in a new gun.

I reloaded 60 of the BB this morning. My fingers were black. Their coating really is sh*t.

that didn’t happen to me. I ordered a UPS sized case from them a while ago when everyone else was out. They came very quickly. They were just “ok”, I wouldn’t buy them again, but I loaded and shot the whole case (9mm) and they didn’t turn my hands black. Of all the coated Bullets I’ve tried, Blue Bullets were the worst for having the coating get on my hands. I won’t buy those anymore either.

Back
Top Bottom