• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I am not Buying from Black Bullets Anymore

It is irrelevant because that GM is using a different gun.

It is generally standard practice to not pay for return shipping unless the product is incorrect or defective. I'm not sure which of those terms applies to what you received, but it is definitely one or the other.

I’d go with incorrect product. Box says .358. Bullets are .357 and they admitted to using a .357 sizer. I assume (again, I don’t reload) that a .357 sizer produces .357 caliber projectiles and not the advertised and sold as .358?

Edit- are there accepted tolerances with advertised projectile calibers?

Only addressing the shipping info. Will it fit in a medium flat rate box? Looks like they are in TN, so maybe regional rate A or B box may be cheaper? You can play with it on the USPS site.
I sell a lot of stuff online and ship via USPS almost daily.

Back to the topic, while you didn't mention it above(or I'm blind)I assume you know the difference because you measured it. Concur with the credit card chargeback and putting that on the net-R/guns, barfcom(assuming you have an account), etc, etc.

lol that they stand behind their products-obviously not.View attachment 409676

View attachment 409676
I measured a lot of them. All a perfect. 357

I dont know if it will fit in a flat box.

I already called the CC company and stsrted the process. I hate doing that, but when the dude admitted to it being on purpose it jsut pissed me off. His Grand Master comment was the icing.

+3 on the chargeback. First make a clear email that 1) they sent you the wrong thing and 2) the product is mislabeled and 3) you understand they admit the error but you expect return shipping for a refund. Then when they balk you send that right over to CC company and you are all set.

+3 on the chargeback. First make a clear email that 1) they sent you the wrong thing and 2) the product is mislabeled and 3) you understand they admit the error but you expect return shipping for a refund. Then when they balk you send that right over to CC company and you are all set.
Exactly what I did. I provided pictures of their label and tries twice to get a shipping label.

I already took screenshots of their website and have the order in my Email.

I'm not a reloader so pardon my ignorance as I'm curious: they take bulk bullets and match them using a sizer until it wears out to being too large? Is that correct? And is that standard practice?

I'm not a reloader so pardon my ignorance as I'm curious: they take bulk bullets and match them using a sizer until it wears out to being too large? Is that correct? And is that standard practice?
That is what they say. I call bullsh*t.

I dont do commercial reloading, so I will probably never wear out a sizing die.

Only addressing the shipping info. Will it fit in a medium flat rate box? Looks like they are in TN, so maybe regional rate A or B box may be cheaper? You can play with it on the USPS site.
I sell a lot of stuff online and ship via USPS almost daily.

Back to the topic, while you didn't mention it above(or I'm blind)I assume you know the difference because you measured it. Concur with the credit card chargeback and putting that on the net-R/guns, barfcom(assuming you have an account), etc, etc.

lol that they stand behind their products-obviously not.View attachment 409676

View attachment 409676
That dumbass moto makes me not want to buy from them.

Well that’s some bullshit.
I remember when blue bullets had some issues back in 2016 or 2017 where they shipped out oversized 9mm bullets by mistake to me and a ton of other customers. Not only did they give me a prepaid return label, they gave me a $100 gift card/coupon to use for future orders. I actually told them I don’t need the $100, shit happens etc. They said no, take it lol.

Is this a "consumer" issue?
There is Another Way to obtain "satisfaction".
4lrh4y.jpg

obligatory
That was also in the first draft,
but I deleted it before posting,
because I didn't want to stoop to hyperlinks or spoiler buttons,
and combined with the meme, it was kind of overkill as inline multimedia.

But thanks for the image.
Because Obligatory Image is Obligatory.
[rofl]

Well that’s some bullshit.
I remember when blue bullets had some issues back in 2016 or 2017 where they shipped out oversized 9mm bullets by mistake to me and a ton of other customers. Not only did they give me a prepaid return label, they gave me a $100 gift card/coupon to use for future orders. I actually told them I don’t need the $100, shit happens etc. They said no, take it lol.

Berry's did something similar for me. I bought a 250 box at Cabelas once and instead of 9mm bullets there were 38/357 bullets in it. I called them and gave them all the info from the package and they said they'd send me a replacement and a shipping label to return them. Well a few days later I got a box of 1000 9mm bullets and they said keep the others! That's customer service.

Back
Top Bottom