• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I am not Buying from Black Bullets Anymore

Broc

NES Member
They shipped me .357 instead of .358 bullets.

In my gun at least, that makes a big difference.

Their box is labeled .358, not .357.

So I ask them (politely) how we should handle this and this is their response:

SmartSelect_20201109-180226_Gmail.jpg

WTF is the dude smoking?

Agreed...that’s unforgivable.

Certainly won’t be getting any business from me if that’s their excuse. How the hell is a steel sizer going to ‘wear down’ pushing lead through it?

That’s plain and simple false advertising and you gave them the chance to make good on it and they didn’t.

Agreed...that’s unforgivable.

Certainly won’t be getting any business from me if that’s their excuse. How the hell is a steel sizer going to ‘wear down’ pushing lead through it?

That’s plain and simple false advertising and you gave them the chance to make good on it and they didn’t.
They won't even send me a prepaid label.

And this is his answer:

SmartSelect_20201109-184025_Gmail.jpg

Wow. That’s terrible service. If they start at 357 and replace it when it reaches 358, then Why don’t they market them as 357?
Thanks for posting. I wasn’t very happy with my last experience either, and with this news, I’ll spend my money elsewhere

They will accept a return but will not send me a prepaid label. I dont know how much shipping costs, but it will probably cost me half what I paid.

Because of their fake advertising.

F*ck it. I will probably give them as karma here.

Ummm, did you pay with a credit card? If so, this is quite easily resolved, dispute the charge and you will easily win because you didn't get what you ordered, or they advertised and shouldn't have to pay return shipping. Your cc company will be on your side on this.

I ordered a case of Blue Bullets a few months ago and I ordered 9mm, sized .356. They arrived in a box labeled .356 but they were all .355. Since it was only 1 case, and we were in the middle of the pandemic and I couldn't get anything else I just loaded them up and shot them. But I won't do business with them again.

I can’t believe this. If they use a .357 die and let it wear out to .358 then why didn’t they use their worn out .358 for this batch of bullets.
These guys should know that a .001” difference is a lot with a bullet.
What a joke!

I don’t even reload (yet) and can’t believe the second response regarding shipping. There’s an obvious defensive and superior tone. To even bring up other customers USPSA prowess with said bullets is irrelevant. “These guys use them, and they’re better than you so shut up and stop complaining”.
Yeah, I’m slowly making lists of vendors while lurking in the reloading forums and they just got crossed the hell off.

That sucks, sorry dude.

They will accept a return but will not send me a prepaid label. I dont know how much shipping costs, but it will probably cost me half what I paid.

Only addressing the shipping info. Will it fit in a medium flat rate box? Looks like they are in TN, so maybe regional rate A or B box may be cheaper? You can play with it on the USPS site.
I sell a lot of stuff online and ship via USPS almost daily.

Back to the topic, while you didn't mention it above(or I'm blind)I assume you know the difference because you measured it. Concur with the credit card chargeback and putting that on the net-R/guns, barfcom(assuming you have an account), etc, etc.

lol that they stand behind their products-obviously not. Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

I don’t even reload (yet) and can’t believe the second response regarding shipping. There’s an obvious defensive and superior tone. To even bring up other customers USPSA prowess with said bullets is irrelevant.
It is irrelevant because that GM is using a different gun.

It is generally standard practice to not pay for return shipping unless the product is incorrect or defective. I'm not sure which of those terms applies to what you received, but it is definitely one or the other.

CAll up your CC and reverse the charge... I bet they pay for the return shipping then.
The minute you file a protest, the vendor is hit with something like a $20 fee .... no matter what the outcome, which probably exceeds the USPS flat rate box shipping price.

A friend received a laptop, billed to his card, that he did not order. It was a fraud attempt, and the fraudster's attempt at delivery redirect failed. The vendor basically said "no refund, keep it, I have been paid". The recipient responded with something pretty close to "We can do this the easy way or the hard way. The hard way involves a chargeback and me keeping the unordered merchandise with no obligation to pay for it. Are you still saying you won't refund a return?".

I have a xhase
The minute you file a protest, the vendor is hit with something like a $20 fee .... no matter what the outcome, which probably exceeds the USPS flat rate box shipping price.

A friend received a laptop, billed to his card. It was a fraud attempt, and the fraudster's attempt at delivery redirect failed. The vendor basically said "no refund, keep it, I have been paid". The recipient responded with something pretty close to "We can do this the easy way or the hard way. The hard way involves a chargeback and me keeping the unordered merchandise with no obligation to pay for it. Are you still saying you won't refund a return?".
[/Q

A friend received a laptop, billed to his card, that he did not order. It was a fraud attempt, and the fraudster's attempt at delivery redirect failed. The vendor basically said "no refund, keep it, I have been paid". The recipient responded with something pretty close to "We can do this the easy way or the hard way. The hard way involves a chargeback and me keeping the unordered merchandise with no obligation to pay for it. Are you still saying you won't refund a return?".
i have a chase card, they have been great for dealing with problems. i had a problem with some tools ordered. i sent the tools back . They claimed they never got them back. Chase fixed it once I emailed the tracking # . I also got to keep the points.

Back
Top Bottom