• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I am looking for information on what happened to the Stoddard case out of Cohasset back in 2017.

I am trying to follow up on what eventually happened to the 65 year old form Cohassett, MA, who had his 98 guns confiscated because he did not follow the storage law back in 2017.

The last article I can find stated that he was released on his own recognizance. But I cannot find anything about the case going to trial.

Does anyone have any more information? Thanks.

No bail issued to Cohasset man with 98 guns, military shells in home

03/21/2018 - Defendant placed on pre-trial probation conditions under C276§ 87 as follows: 1) No new arrests, 2) Allow police to check home to make sure he is abiding by Commonwealth's gun laws and not collecting anymore guns during PTP period

09/24/2018 - Charges Disposed: Dismissed - After Pretrial Probation

03/21/2018 - Defendant placed on pre-trial probation conditions under C276§ 87 as follows: 1) No new arrests, 2) Allow police to check home to make sure he is abiding by Commonwealth's gun laws and not collecting anymore guns during PTP period

Very nice.

Attachments

• content-remarketing-borat-great-success.jpg.jpg
    content-remarketing-borat-great-success.jpg.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 18

Did he actually get his shit back? Or is this one of those "if you forfeit your license and your guns, we won't throw you in jail" type extortion dealios?

-Mike

POLICE STATE TYRANNY IN ACTION.

I believe the old thread the local tax collector peeped in his window and saw gunz eeek!, called the po po. Locked home not equal to locked trunk. Poor old man was probably going thru inventory trying to decide what to let go to fund retirement or pay medical bills and had to step away from the home unexpectedly.

If it was somewhere else the Sherrif comes by and shoots the shit with him for an hour about an 1892 Winchester lever.

Back
Top Bottom