• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I am looking for a .380 carry......

this thread will probably resurface again when we are buying phazers and debating what stun level to use.

Sig 238 - very nice 380 and very compact. I have not shot my a whole lot yet so I can't give a personal review, but there are A LOT online. I was torn between the Bodyguard 380 from S&W and the 238 and am happy I went with the Sig.

I was in exactly the same situation. I was looking for a very small pocket gun, held the Bodyguard once and didn't look back, held the P238 once and stopped looking.

this thread will probably resurface again when we are buying phazers and debating what stun level to use.

Im waiting for my red lightsaber but being in Ma I had to get the none bright 1 that had to be longer then 14 inchs but shoter then 32..amd not make the awsome swoshh sounds :p

This thread is very insightful. I to am looking for a carry option. I held and shot both the LCR and the Bodyguard. While the P238 is alittle more above them in price range, it makes up for it in quality.

Back
Top Bottom