• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

i am in love

would you prefer AOH

Too early in the morning for me, can't solve that alphabet puzzle. Sorry. I know that as soon as I recall, I'll probably do the old Picard "face palm".

But, my reply was less a comment on her looks, intelligence, presentation, dedication to the 2A, or any other good characteristics she may possess. If she is in with Wayne on his alleged transgressions she will probably not survive the inevitable purge.

AOH?

Oh yes, AOH.

The Ancient Order of Hiberians.

The Ancient Order of Hibernians is an Irish Catholic fraternal organization. Members must be male, Catholic, and either born in Ireland or of Irish descent. Its largest membership is now in the United States, where it was founded in New York City in 1836. Wikipedia

I'll drink to that. [cheers]

Too early in the morning for me, can't solve that alphabet puzzle. Sorry. I know that as soon as I recall, I'll probably do the old Picard "face palm".

But, my reply was less a comment on her looks, intelligence, presentation, dedication to the 2A, or any other good characteristics she may possess. If she is in with Wayne on his alleged transgressions she will probably not survive the inevitable purge.
then she can work for me. i think she will survive have in built in qualities

9fbea7c4a9303905d715a10880b1ff4a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom