I am here to learn

I have been on many forums over the years and have quickly found that some will try and make you feel like an idiot. I am here because I don’t know everything, and want to learn.

sometimes I will say things that are incorrect or just gibberish if I am drinking lol.

I am a responsible person. cch for decades.
But I don’t know everything.

I wish you all a good year.

You will find most of us around here know everything about everything....just ask us we'll be sure to tell ya :)

Seriously, I have personally learned a metric ton from the fine folks here on NES. Hopefully, I have also helped some others. Sometimes experience is simply gained by doing it wrong and being smart enough to not repeat mistakes.

I have been on many forums over the years and have quickly found that some will try and make you feel like an idiot. I am here because I don’t know everything, and want to learn.

sometimes I will say things that are incorrect or just gibberish if I am drinking lol.

You are an idiot. Feel better?
Aparantly you are a Mopar guy, so welcome

Well you already know one of the best engines ever made, so you got that going for you, which is nice.

And it was designed almost accidentally, to solve a hood clearance issue.
An engineer said "how about if we cast the block at an angle to make it sit a bit lower".
The rest is history.
I remember seeing one in a late 70's Plymouth Volare' taxi, with about 300k on it, that threw a rod through the side of the block. It was still running. Yeah, it shook pretty bad, and leaked oil like a sieve, but the guy kept driving it.

What's up with your screen name? Is that in reference to the Chrysler 225?

I've always heard that the Cape is incredibly boring in the winter, which drives people towards drugs and booze.

i was absolutely clueless about firearms when i joined NES, but to try and not look stupid, i posted stuff i knew nothing about.

learned quickly to not touch the keyboard and gained a wealth of knowledge from those who knew. [party]

Back
Top Bottom