I’m a Northeast Shooter

DJBrad

NES Member
That’s what I am and what I do. I’m glad to be a part of it too. Maybe the more that we acknowledge this the more we will realize we’re all on the same page. Even if you live in a different region (and many of you do), the more you support this forum the more strengthened you and we will become. It’s not a matter of free states vs non-free states. Clearly you have not come to your senses if you diminish the fellow member under duress. United we stand......divided we fall!

Recently I obtained the benefit of this forum when I made a mistake. A mod quickly reversed that error I made which might have erroneously affected me. I am more than thankful for this blessing.

Consider this a plug for NortheastShooters.com....Go green

I’m happy I’m here with you all!
[mg]
[iwojima]

Nah, I’m being honest. I’d be crushed if this was locked. Go green Teaser!

Nah, I’m being honest. I’d be crushed if this was locked. Go green Teaser!
I used to be green back in the day.

I heartily recommend it for group buys, access to classifieds, etc etc.

But, in NC, that is all useless to me.

The only thing I miss is the member forum. There were some epic threads in there. And I’m sure I’m missing out on those.

I used to be green back in the day.

I heartily recommend it for group buys, access to classifieds, etc etc.

But, in NC, that is all useless to me.

The only thing I miss is the member forum. There were some epic threads in there. And I’m sure I’m missing out on those.
I Never go into the members forum. All the funs out here.

"We accept you, we accept you, one of us!"

You get this 2...

Last edited:
[cheers]

Cheers to you free staters who sell us peons your old, beat up 'pre ban' magazines for quadruple retail.

Back
Top Bottom