• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hypothetical ?

And I mean hypothetical. Tomorrow, Wednesday, we all wake up and miraculously all handguns and rifles that we all want so bad are now legal. How does this effect what is happening now? [thinking]

And I mean hypothetical. Tomorrow, Wednesday, we all wake up and miraculously all handguns and rifles that we all want so bad are now legal. How does this effect what is happening now? [thinking]

You mean, ,in terms of MA laws being gone?

Not much of anything, my gun budget right now is close to zero... I'm trying
to save up to get a new car.

Even at that, most of my stuff on the "gun stuff to buy" list isn't even
regulated, like scopes (I want to get an aimpoint for my AR) a shooting rest
for pistol and rifle, and some reloading equipment.

If we were talking all gun laws being gone, (incl NFA) I'd figure out
how to roll some of my guns into cash so I can get an MP5-A3 and a can for
it. [smile]

I'd also figure out a way to scrounge up enough change to get an AWC
Black Box for one of my HK's.

-Mike

That depends on your idea of what is happening now.
Basically, we are allowed to buy what we can buy for guns regulated by the state. But would it change anything at all in any dimension if we were now to have 6 position stocks and bayonet lugs and guns with more rounds then ten?
Look at all the other states is there a curfew and a lock down in states that allow fun stuff, NO! So why all the liberal bullshit?

Mmm... select fire mp5 with a can... *drool* And hell, if money isn't an issue... pick up a Glock 18 for back up. [rofl]

In all seriousness... the only thing I'd want, but have no chance of getting is a suppressor. Most any gun you can get... assuming someone else in the state has it legally and is willing to part with it. But you just can't have a can... plain and simple. But I want one, damn it! *stamps feet*

Ahh to live in a free state...

Mmm... select fire mp5 with a can... *drool* And hell, if money isn't an issue... pick up a Glock 18 for back up. [rofl]

In all seriousness... the only thing I'd want, but have no chance of getting is a suppressor. Most any gun you can get... assuming someone else in the state has it legally and is willing to part with it. But you just can't have a can... plain and simple. But I want one, damn it! *stamps feet*

Ahh to live in a free state...

Amen. And to think, it would solve the "noise pollution" problem facing ranges... [smile]

I guess the OP is talking about repealing laws that set MA apart from the rest of the nation, but it is more fun to think about ALL laws being abolished. I would be thinking: pistol cartridge, intermediate cartridge, and rifle cartridge full auto options. Pistol: MP5 is nice, but I would try a short barrel Uzi, mini Uzi and micro Uzi out too. Intermediate: An M4 and an AK. And for the big guy, I would see about landing an M60. Oh, I almost forgot, I liked the looks of that full auto 12-gauge I saw on Future Weapons or whatever that show is.

Last edited:
Besides all the goodies that you would buy, would MA now become a waste land filled with crime and mayhem because I could buy a 3rd generation Glock instead of a MA legal M&P? WHAT IS THE F-ING DEAL!?

The deal is that some people prefer that the government have a monopoly on the use of force. And thus, nanny statism.

Simply, and well said, is it not frustrating?! Ass munches! This state needs a giant enema to purge all the liberal shit heads.

The reality is that apparently you don't need to be any great shakes as a lawyer to be Attorney General (see: Reilly, Harshbarger) nor all that and a bag of chips of an executive to be Governor (Patrick). It's not per se liberalism that is the problem, rather it is the shithead portion that is causing the problem.

Makes me want to run for office, but then I feel like I need to shower aggressively. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom