Huzzah! Thank You Derek!

I thought about starting a collection gallery thread but I only had a portion of my collection at my desk and even when complete it's not overly impressive. Additionally they all need a good cleaning and the picture quality is sub par. That being said I wanted to contribute something since Derek went ahead and created this sub-forum.

Here is the list (top to bottom om pic)

- QTRMSTR - ALF-4TT
- QTRMSTR - ALF-3
- QTRMSTR - QSE-2
- QTRMSTR - QTR-5F T.C.
- Spyderco Persistence
- Spyderco Tenacious
- Benchmade Bone Collector

IMG_1430.JPG

Here are a few Spyderco knives. I think there are two or three new ones that are not in the picture...
058-jpg.131735

Random knife rant.... I wish microtech would just make a plain jane Halo as a stock item that someone could just, well, buy.... lmao. every halo ive seen for the past X years has always been some special stupid expensive
thing..... I don't have a ton of blades but I always wanted one OTF.

-Mike

If this commie state (MA) keeps taking away 2A rights, Derek might have to change the name of the website to Northeast Knife Collectors.

Congratulations enbloc, thanks for starting this thread !

If this commie state (MA) keeps taking away 2A rights, Derek might have to change the name of the website to Northeast Knife Collectors.

Congratulations enbloc, thanks for starting this thread !

Thanks all belong to Derek. He built this place from the ground up. I only pass by when I can... ;)

Not a tanto, still a very aggressive and serious looking point!

Here are a few of the latest Spyderco knives that didn't make it into the picture in post eleven along with my awesome Spyderco Beanie! [banana] Top to bottom, Karahawk (Boston legal), Ronin II (fixed blade Yojimbo II that comes with a kydex sheath), and Martiach II serrated wave with black blade:
upload_2018-3-16_13-59-47.png

I do not have this. I keep leaving the link up on all the laptops hooping the wife sees it. I also e-mailed it to her and sent it to her as a message on BF. I hope she gets the hint...

whiteknuckler-chestnut-7-inch-box-set.jpg

My first non-Boy Scout knife. Father gave it to me when I when off to college. he was an industrial electrician. Still my everyday carry after 51 years. View attachment 222885 Holub, Sycamore Ill.

Let the games begin...

Bernie

Awesome! That was my first knife too! I also got it from my father, and I still have it! I was 12. :)

I don't carry it anymore though.

Back
Top Bottom