• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hunting target scope for SCAR 17s?

I got no skin in the game here - just own one AR that I assembled/built.

But I have to ask, where are those “facts” coming from??? Anyone can write that and post it as “facts”. Am I missing something here?
"They" produce the facts on a myriad of different things from many unverified sources. "They" are given great credence in many instances as being a solid source.

"They" produce the facts on a myriad of different things from many unverified sources. "They" are given great credence in many instances as being a solid source.

Well i guess it depends what claimed "facts" your talking about.
Instead of just discrediting claimed facts, how about check out some resources and find out.? Being close minded and just assuming they aren't true isn't a very open minded approach. People like to instantly discredit things if it doesn't fit their agenda, they will just assume its forum BS talk. Same goes with the other way around. people tend to agree with commando talk if they are on that persons side or are a fan of the subject.
Sure, lots of smack talk get thrown around on forums, but some of these things are true and can be proven, you just have to specify what things sound far fetched to you and maybe facts can be provided.

Well i guess it depends what claimed "facts" your talking about.
Instead of just discrediting claimed facts, how about check out some resources and find out.? Being close minded and just assuming they aren't true isn't a very open minded approach. People like to instantly discredit things if it doesn't fit their agenda, they will just assume its forum BS talk. Same goes with the other way around. people tend to agree with commando talk if they are on that persons side or are a fan of the subject.
Sure, lots of smack talk get thrown around on forums, but some of these things are true and can be proven, you just have to specify what things sound far fetched to you and maybe facts can be provided.
I concur and I do. I was responding to the idea and generality that many "facts" that are sworn to and are credited to "they" generally speaking need verification. I was not speaking to anything posted in this forum or this thread beyond the comment made. For the past several years people with amazing frequency have been cutting "facts" and or alternative facts out of thin air. If I have an issue or need clarification, I have no problem stepping up. I have no issue with smack and or fishing stories, could get a little dry without them.

Back
Top Bottom