• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

hunters trading post

so i drove over to hunters trading post today after calling them yesterday and asking if they had small pistol primers in stock. (they said yes) i walk in the store about 15 minutes after they open, me being the only customer in the shop. i start to browse a bit not getting so much as a hello or can i help you with anything. i finally go to the counter and ask where there reloading stuff was, " we ain't got any" was his reply not even taking the time to look up at me. "i called yesterday and the guy on the phone said you had small pistol primers in stock", "nope not enough room to stock all that stuff" still not looking up. finally another guy says "we got powder over there pointing in the corner".
i replied with "i was looking for primers......" his *&^%ing response??? "he already told you we aint got any"

so i guess im the fool for reading some reviews and still going there, but, wow i will never return nor recommend that place to anyone.

sorry just a rant

Back
Top Bottom