Hunter - You Are The Father! DNA Tests Confirms Biden Dad of Arkansas Baby

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
You got it all mixed up. Right doesn't want to inject itself into any sex lives, they just don't want to pay for lunacy of the left.

Left is the one injecting, forcing people at gunpoint and ruin to except sexual deviancy, hairy dudes posing as girls, trans sex change on tax payers dime, abortions done on taxes collected from religious right, mentally ill people making presentations to kindergartners. That's injection not only personal level, but state level as well.

What people need starting doing, especially flaccid boomers, is to judge people. Americans are too soft and non-confrontational. Judging is NOT injecting into anything. But I reserve the right to judge that piece of shit for what he is. Left is the one tip toing to be politically correct all the time, they are the ones putting these scumbags on a pedestal as the elite, role models. That Kennedy is a "liberal lion" while he was nothing by a philandering drunk who callously killed a woman. You should not name any bridges or libraries after that piece of shit.

People need to start judging again. We all bitch about how congress is a swamp land. But who the f*** elects all these pieces of shit, all these liars and scumbags? Aside from qualifications of leadership and background in law/finance/international law we should start taking care about electing people of intergrity into public places. That's a start.

Forcing someone to “except [sic] sexual deviancy” is very different from forcing someone to engage in it.

Oral sex is still illegal in many jurisdictions. Those laws weren’t passed by liberals. You might think of that as “sexual deviancy,” but who TF are you or anyone else to say whether two other consenting adults want to try it out?

There’s a world of difference between a law banning some kinds of sex and no law at all regulating some kinds of sex. I’d hope that most conservatives want fewer laws, not more, but then I’m often disappointed by hypocrites.

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Forcing someone to “except [sic] sexual deviancy” is very different from forcing someone to engage in it.
forcing some one to accept and forcing some one to engage is still ... FORCING. Please don't force anyone do anything, especially not at gun point.

yeah, all those laws were made by the same conseracucks who pushed that shit onto little people while enjoying it themselves. Don't get me started on it. Both Right and Left want bigger government, to find conservatism you need to go into a different direction.

So yes, unless you are not paying taxes and live in Canada, it's IS your circus and your very own monkeys.

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
forcing some one to accept and forcing some one to engage is still ... FORCING. Please don't force anyone do anything, especially not at gun point.

yeah, all those laws were made by the same conseracucks who pushed that shit onto little people while enjoying it themselves. Don't get me started on it. Both Right and Left want bigger government, to find conservatism you need to go into a different direction.

So yes, unless you are not paying taxes and live in Canada, it's IS your circus and your very own monkeys.
And the rest of my post?

Feel free to ignore it while you and the rest of the Puritans are gazing through people’s windows to catch people having unauthorized sex. That’s a degree of quasi-moralistic social control that we should all find nauseating.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And the rest of my post?

Feel free to ignore it while you and the rest of the Puritans are gazing through people’s windows to catch people having unauthorized sex. That’s a degree of quasi-moralistic social control that we should all find nauseating.
Relax, it is just 2 of us!

Check out a nice pic of Boris and me gazing through your window and concluding that nothing unauthorized is going on:

mask.jpg

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) she was a stripper.
2) lots of women look for a rich, famous sugar daddy. She got the famous part, but missed the mark on the rich part.
I see your point, but point no.2 is debatable. I consider making 50-86k/month fairly rich....

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Oral sex is still illegal in many jurisdictions. Those laws weren’t passed by liberals. You might think of that as “sexual deviancy,” but who TF are you or anyone else to say whether two other consenting adults want to try it out?

There’s a world of difference between a law banning some kinds of sex and no law at all regulating some kinds of sex. I’d hope that most conservatives want fewer laws, not more, but then I’m often disappointed by hypocrites.
Charlie Baker would agree with you. Just do not tell him, please, or he will ban sex in Massachusetts only! You do not want us to drive to Salem or Nashua for any sex flavors, do you?

Bob P

NES Member
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
Top Bottom