• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hunter assaulted

Yeah, let’s see what sticks. Hope he/she gets the full charges applied and prosecuted. This will certainly help to inhibit the abuse those with ill will foist upon us.

Article doesn't say much about the "altercation" other than a charge for Hunter harrasment. Being that the alleged perp was on an ATV......I'd wager a small bet it was not an anti hunter but maybe another hunter arguing over access?

I'd love to know more about this one.

Article doesn't say much about the "altercation" other than a charge for Hunter harrasment. Being that the alleged perp was on an ATV......I'd wager a small bet it was not an anti hunter but maybe another hunter arguing over access?

I'd love to know more about this one.
Ask and you shall receive.

That knob should curb his anger. The claim that the bow hunter drew on him is a dubious claim considering he was hit from the rear. Listen, if I had my firearm hunting and an atv was going at me full speed I would be hard pressed not to strafe double tap his grill.

Ask and you shall receive.

That knob should curb his anger. The claim that the bow hunter drew on him is a dubious claim considering he was hit from the rear. Listen, if I had my firearm hunting and an atv was going at me full speed I would be hard pressed not to strafe double tap his grill.
Sounds about right.

Back
Top Bottom