Hundreds of members of black militia raise their guns while holding an armed rally in Louisiana weeks after police fatally shot an African American

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Some people appear to be only looking at this part:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

And others, this part:

But really, the key part as it relates here, may just be this part:

This group is probably as law abiding as you and me. And I'm happy to see minorities, and women, joining our ranks as gun owners and hopefully being advocates for the 2nd Amendment! Whites, blacks, Asians, and Latinos need to unite against the corrupt and disgusting government, and lying propagandist media.
I never said anything about their color , and you don’t know mine. The issue is they are not legal law enforcement, period

I never said anything about their color , and you don’t know mine. The issue is they are not legal law enforcement, period

LOL!

I'm very sure they'd be the first to agree with you. Those guys want nothing to do with law enforcement.

Who here is saying they are "legal law enforcement," out of curiosity?

I have been there many times, I’ve gotten a ticket for speeding while in uniform before. Never fought it and paid the ticket. I got the boots to me as a punk 17 year old back in the day, I’ve seen my buddy get a bag of weed planted on him back in 1988 because he was a major a**h*** to the cops. I’ve had many bad experiences with police but also many good ones. It’s easy for me to differentiate good people from bad people in all walks of life. I don’t pool any particular profession, race or group of people in the same category ever. People are people at the end of the day, good and bad.
Wait. Are you blaming your friend for getting the bag of weed planted on him by the cops?

Wait. Are you blaming your friend for getting the bag of weed planted on him by the cops?
Wait for what? Read my post again and let it sink in to your thick moronic biased head. Im talking about bad run ins with police and your asking me if I’m blaming my friend? Get the F’k out of here with your stupid shit

LOL!

I'm very sure they'd be the first to agree with you. Those guys want nothing to do with law enforcement.

Who here is saying they are "legal law enforcement," out of curiosity?
They have zero authority to enforce any laws, nor try to become a de facto Police organization. Let the Police do their job and not have governors tying their hands and a lot of this crap would be over. Being forced by governors and mayors to handle rioters and looters with kid gloves is one of the biggest issues.

They have zero authority to enforce any laws, nor try to become a de facto Police organization. Let the Police do their job and not have governors tying their hands and a lot of this crap would be over. Being forced by governors and mayors to handle rioters and looters with kid gloves is one of the biggest issues.

1602106378332.png

Which cloud are you yelling at? Nobody here is saying this militia is any kind of legitimately constituted LEO agency. I don't know how that thought entered your head; the opinions here have run the gamut, but I've not come across that notion from anybody but you.

I'm not sure how that concept even enters into this thread, unless you're making the argument that only LEOs ought to be armed in public. And I certainly hope you're NOT saying that.

They have had many opportunities to do so but I have not read that they have so when do they start?

U do realize these people want to apply deadly force to not only the police but to you and me and every other pro American right??

They have had many opportunities to do so but I have not read that they have so when do they start?
It's like watching The Dawn of Man at the start of 2001.

Mostly a lot of arm flapping,
but occasional assassinations of police (onsey-twosey),
and that one regular person gearing up for a prayer vigil.

One of these days someone may pick up a thigh bone
and get the whole tribe thumping some neighborhood's residents.

But...
...if you believe the reports that the core Antifa leaders
are using the bulk of the protesters as sacrificial lambs
to troll police for a Kent State-style overreaction,
then it's not supposed to be a nationwide conflagration.

Instead, they think they're going to bait the police into doing something
to protestors so egregious that anyone who doesn't "demand action"
against law enforcement will at least back off from the triggering event.

Which to my youtful ear sounds a whole lot like Charles Manson's
weird fantasy about triggering a race war where he would somehow
come out on the tippy-top of the heap when the dust settled.

It'd be ironic if the Left was unconsciously following his script,
because they grew up being immersed in the story, maannn.
[rolleyes]

Well my opinion and you know how that stuff goes; is that the folks with the big ass money on the left (like Soros) are in fact trying their damn best to get a race war started. Of coarse that again is just my opinion.

If shooting does start I really hope it is the stupid Antifa folks on the receiving end.

Yeah, when I see all that bullshitass gear including a barrel mounted flashlight and some POS $35 optic, I doubt they're a very experienced/professional/serious bunch. I'm not exactly shaking in my slippers right now. If you go into a potential SHTF situation, and your mag of choice is a Magpul drum, you're doing it all wrong. Sorry, not sorry.

Back
Top Bottom