Hundreds of members of black militia raise their guns while holding an armed rally in Louisiana weeks after police fatally shot an African American

I find it funny (not HaHa funny) how the LEOs on this thread are perpetuating fear and racism. I think this sums it up perfectly.
Yea they are not breaking the constitution but so what? They still wouldn’t hesitate to rape and kill your kids while your tied to chair and forced to watch, then after they are done they will kill you slowly and laugh the entire time. That’s what your going to get in a world without Law and Order so keep on hoping for it!
Black men with guns have done nothing wrong, YET. But without Johnny Law, those blacks are going to rape my kids and kill me.
It's a very disturbing thought process that is propagandized through politicians, police officials and the media. Broadcast the fear to increase the power in the promise of security.
And the Black Man continues to be the bogeyman.

I find it funny (not HaHa funny) how the LEOs on this thread are perpetuating fear and racism. I think this sums it up perfectly.

Black men with guns have done nothing wrong, YET. But without Johnny Law, those blacks are going to rape my kids and kill me.
It's a very disturbing thought process that is propagandized through politicians, police officials and the media. Broadcast the fear to increase the power in the promise of security.
Glad I wasn’t the only one that felt that way

It's not the job of a plumber to uphold and enforce the law. It's a plumber's job to get water into, and out of, a house, without puddles forming on the floor.

Policing is not a "craft." It's a job paid for by the public, and police are, or are supposed to be, public servants.

Since there's a "code" in all crafts, you probably think it's OK for a fireman to spark up a house once in a while (as long as it's vacant), or a carpenter to use "probably strong enough" wood for floor joists, and not be "ratted out" but their fellow tradesmen. [rolleyes]

Your thinking that the "code" supersedes the Law is what causes people to have an issue with the ___________

I won't say that all of the less-than-laudatory comments about cops on here are warranted....but posts like yours certainly don't breed respect for your former....craft.
Sounds like u too have no idea how the real world works. Are we talking enforcing the law??? I thought we were talking about the oath to the Constitution cops take? As to my former craft u wouldn’t believe the shit that goes on! Yes, illegal shit!

From the NFAC Wikipedia article

Furthermore, in the same interview, Johnson expressed Black Nationalist views, putting forth the view that the United States should either hand the state of Texas over to African-Americans so that they may form an independent country, or allow African-Americans to depart the United States to another country that would provide land upon which to form an independent nation.[4]

Couple thoughts:
1. Good luck with Texas. The Hispanic population might have a few words over who gets the prize.
2. Independent African American country? Seems awfully familiar 🤔.

From the NFAC Wikipedia article

Couple thoughts:
1. Good luck with Texas. The Hispanic population might have a few words over who gets the prize.
2. Independent African American country? Seems awfully familiar 🤔.
As typical with NES, threads like this always turn into a Constitutional crisis😂😂..but yes I agree with u and good points. The NFAC are exercising thier God given rights and good for them for doing that. What the NES mob on here doesn’t understand is that they will use that God given right against anybody in thier way. They want to be the only ones with guns, that’s the difference between us and them. Did I miss anything....oh ya, police are bad get rid of them and make sure u always rat out your coworkers when they violate the Constitution 😂😂😂

It's a very disturbing thought process that is propagandized through politicians, police officials and the media. Broadcast the fear to icyncrease the power in the promise of security.
Hold on here. We are not talking about “Black men with guns” and their right to bear arms, we are talking about a militia that hates white people. BIG difference, I would say the exact same thing if it were a group of Neo Nazis out in the streets who hate black people in general. If you and @Picton @DarthRevan cant understand that point then your agenda is just to argue with me for the sake of arguing. The funny thing ( not haha funny ) is I never said I have a problem with Black people with rifles like you guys are assuming I am. Without some sense of law and order that black militia would be happy to shoot up your home the same way a neo nazi group would love to shoot up Black peoples homes. I’m against radical extremists and don’t care what the color of their skin is.

Last edited:
Do they enforce bullshit laws? Why yes. Yes they do.

So what’s your point again?
I’ve made my point, if your not smart enough to understand then too bad. Again the patrol police don’t make bullshit laws. Yes they have Officer discretions which can be good for example when the next time they pull over your 17 year old kid for speeding they can give him a break. Not all police are out to get you. There are good cops and bad cops without question, I’m just against painting the entire nationwide police force with the same brush like you guys are.

I’ve made my point, if your not smart enough to understand then too bad. Again the patrol police don’t make bullshit laws. Yes they have Officer discretions which can be good for example when the next time they pull over your 17 year old kid for speeding they can give him a break. Not all police are out to get you. There are good cops and bad cops without question, I’m just against painting the entire nationwide police force with the same brush like you guys are.
They are just mad thier precious egos got crushed by some Statie who pulled them over and screamed at them😂😂😂. We’ve all been there😂👍🏻🇺🇸

Taking a step back on the whole thing it seems a common theme in this thread is the constitution. We are at this point in time because we have drifted from it. It has been undermined and twisted from the original meaning and intent from schools to the media and the left. Americans are not allowed to exercise their rights and responsibilities because they have been subverted by those who have sworn an oath to uphold and protect it! I'm just waiting for the day the constitution is declared unconstitutional.

The thing about Officer discretion that is lost on the haters here is that Officer discretion usually worked better for the public, but what ruined that was the public itself. Long gone are the days when a 17 year old kid gets pulled over with beer on his breath and told to go home, said kid was let go and smashed into another car and the officer gets sued and loses his job. That’s an example, hell I’ve been with kids in my younger days myself included when the cops showed up to a keg part and just took the keg or made us dump out our beer and case closed. Getting PC’ed rather than arrested ect.. Officer discretion is not always a bad thing.

Last edited:
They are just mad thier precious egos got crushed by some Statie who pulled them over and screamed at them😂😂😂. We’ve all been there😂👍🏻🇺🇸
I have been there many times, I’ve gotten a ticket for speeding while in uniform before. Never fought it and paid the ticket. I got the boots to me as a punk 17 year old back in the day, I’ve seen my buddy get a bag of weed planted on him back in 1988 because he was a major a**h*** to the cops. I’ve had many bad experiences with police but also many good ones. It’s easy for me to differentiate good people from bad people in all walks of life. I don’t pool any particular profession, race or group of people in the same category ever. People are people at the end of the day, good and bad.

I have been there many times, I’ve gotten a ticket for speeding while in uniform before. Never fought it and paid the ticket. I got the boots to me as a punk 17 year old back in the day, I’ve seen my buddy get a bag of weed planted on him back in 1988 because he was a major a**h*** to the cops. I’ve had many bad experiences with police but also many good ones. It’s easy for me to differentiate good people from bad people in all walks of life. I don’t pool any particular profession, race or group of people in the same category ever. People are people at the end of the day, good and bad.
I had a trooper scream at me worse than my DI’s at Parris Island for driving in the breakdown lane in murderous traffic on 93. I kept my mouth shut and fought the ticket. I didn’t cry, bitch and moan to the clerk that a trooper yelled at me and hurt my feelings. I simply said sorry and it won’t happen again and I’m a Veteran I will keep my word. She said your Veteran, case dismissed. It’s not that hard to be .0001% smarter than the mouth breathing shocktroops and traffic court system. 😜🇺🇸

remember, because they own firearms they are not your friends. these afro-militia groups have openly called for violence and killing of caucasions. they certainly don't help the 2a cause either. so i care.
I Agree. These are the folks we will be in a shooting match with when the time comes. But the mob here is to focused on policing and the Constitution.

remember, because they own firearms they are not your friends. these afro-militia groups have openly called for violence and killing of caucasions. they certainly don't help the 2a cause either. so i care.

A lot of people talking about offing the next person that they don't like for some perceived reason and they also own guns. But talk is cheap and until there are actions it's just talk. I like having free speech extend out quite a ways.

Honestly some people miss the PR opportunity in all of this. Want to see Biden lose the black vote? I really would love to see Trump pull out the picture of the NFAC people and tell Biden:

"So Mr Biden when you say you will confiscate AR15s I assume you mean all of them correct? "If that's the case then I would like to share this picture with you and ask you if you will be coming to these peoples homes to take their guns away from them?" "Are you going to forcefully require these black men and women to hand over their weapons?" "If they open fire because they are unwilling to hand over their guns are you willing to tell the people under your command to shoot back?"

... we are talking about a militia that hates white people.
How did they even find each other within the community?

Did one guy hear another guy say something that was a dog whistle,
and then a third guy heard the first two dog whistling,
and it was dog whistle, rinse, repeat; all the way down?

Or is there some kind of club; a club with a membership list?

you know, there are many many gun clubs that are for africans only in the country. i understand there are several in florida and alabama with impressive membership numbers. it would make sense that they keep member lists for dues collection and communication...just the same as any other club.

How did they even find each other within the community?

Did one guy hear another guy say something that was a dog whistle,
and then a third guy heard the first two dog whistling,
and it was dog whistle, rinse, repeat; all the way down?

I mean you can find out shit on the internet- dark web ect.. word of mouth, cousin of a cousin, 100 emails or texts go out and in the message is “Plane ticket paid for, in or out”

you know, there are many many gun clubs that are for africans only in the country.
Makes sense; after all, there are some Black Greek fraternities.

And flyover country ought to have enough room for everybody to be with their friends.

i understand there are several in florida and alabama with impressive membership numbers. it would make sense that they keep member lists for dues collection and communication...just the same as any other club.
Sure sure; although I was just joshing.

Right and when this same group comes into your home you will wish 911 still worked.

This group is probably as law abiding as you and me. And I'm happy to see minorities, and women, joining our ranks as gun owners and hopefully being advocates for the 2nd Amendment! Whites, blacks, Asians, and Latinos need to unite against the corrupt and disgusting government, and lying propagandist media.

Back
Top Bottom