Hundreds of members of black militia raise their guns while holding an armed rally in Louisiana weeks after police fatally shot an African American

[
That’s a rather absurd statement.

The police unions and the police in general directly say which laws they follow. They call it “officer discretion” or “professional courtesy”. As for unions more directly, they literally bargain agreements with the state that allow certain laws to apply differently, if at all, to cops.

Yeah, they often have quite a big say.
They are not writing gun laws, or other bullshit laws nor are they bargaining with the state to stand down or not against domestic terrorists in Dem Cities.

Yep. Exactly right.

I get what you're saying, I guess, but the Blue People are NOT the ones who are supposed to be interpreting the Constitution. They're supposed to be obeying it. That's so fundamental that I'm puzzled why I should even need to bring it up.
You keep Getting puzzled because you read what you want to read and interpret only part of what I’m saying every time when we go back and forth.

You keep Getting puzzled because you read what you want to read and interpret only part of what I’m saying every time when we go back and forth.

Whatever. I simply want cops who see other cops breaking the law to arrest those lawbreakers. I'm not sure why that's a revolutionary concept. You'd rather cops violate our rights and, hopefully, sort it out later. I'm not sure whether you've been keeping up with current events, but that's not occurring. Cops are getting away with murder, literally.

If you think that's hunky-dory, then I'm not sure why you bothered retiring.

Right and when this same group comes into your home you will wish 911 still worked.

Yes, because the 5-block cordon they set up around the trouble area will help you so much at the center.

When the looting was going on in Boston, cops drove past the looters. The TV crews rolling camera were more present than the PD.

I've had to call 911, twice, when a mentally disturbed person was at my door. The first time, the PD knew that they were out and about, and were at my door in three minutes. The next time, it was more than 10. If anything were going to have happened, it would have been long over, one way or another.

You're kidding, right?

You really think CoP groups who write wordy memos in support of restrictive gun laws are just outliers?
I’m telling you the boys in blue that you shit on do not write laws. How the F’k do you think you know so much about it anyways? Your a teacher so you know everything? Is that it? You sit in your comfy little tea and cake setting and shit on people that are out doing a job that you have zero clue about.

Whatever. I simply want cops who see other cops breaking the law to arrest those lawbreakers. I'm not sure why that's a revolutionary concept. You'd rather cops violate our rights and, hopefully, sort it out later. I'm not sure whether you've been keeping up with current events, but that's not occurring. Cops are getting away with murder, literally.

If you think that's hunky-dory, then I'm not sure why you bothered retiring.
How many times have I told you I don’t support that, I keep trying to pound that pint across to you through your thick skull but you refuse to believe me. I mean it’s not all bad you didn’t bring up the constitution again thank god

I’m telling you the boys in blue that you shit on do not write laws. How the F’k do you think you know so much about it anyways? Your a teacher so you know everything? Is that it? You sit in your comfy little tea and cake setting and shit on people that are out doing a job that you have zero clue about.

The fact that you think that...

1. I'm not capable of informing myself
2. I'm not eligible to have and voice an opinion, and
3. You know anything much about me

is amusing. It says a lot about how you see the world.

Laugh all you want, my best friend is a teacher and it’s a Friggen joke every time I listen to the bullshit that he thinks is tough to deal with. You have the most liberal type job out there, if your principal tells you to teach something do you do it or tell him it’s unconstitutional?

And I say the same thing about you. If it’s too much for you then stop engaging me with your bullshit

Laugh all you want, my best friend is a teacher and it’s a Friggen joke every time I listen to the bullshit that he thinks is tough to deal with. You have the most liberal type job out there, if your principal tells you to teach something do you do it or tell him it’s unconstitutional?

See post 69, point 3.

Your wrong about backing the politicians, at least with the boots on the ground guys. That’s who I’m defending not the suck ball administrators
That’s not how your posts read.
Yet you also defend against my Union comment. Do you see the inconsistencies in your comments?

Yikes... I stand by my previous comment.
It must be exhausting to live in your interpretation of the world.

That’s not how your posts read.
Yet you also defend against my Union comment. Do you see the inconsistencies in your comments?
Honestly I’m confused here. How does my post read that I think patrol police support bullshit laws? I clearly said Administrators do and I also said they are suck balls.

A police officer who sees his "brother in blue" violate any citizen's constitutional rights, and who then fails to arrest that criminal on the spot, is an enemy of the constitution.

And by "criminal," I'm talking about the brother in blue who just violated the Constitution.

The folks in the OP are just citizens exercising their freedom. I.e., exactly what the Constitution intended.
I agree with the citizens exercising their rights but u really don’t know how the real world works outside your classroom. Whether its police ratting out other police or plumbers ratting out other plumbers, there is a code that exists in all crafts. The next time a fellow teacher tramples on a students rights barge right in there and make a Constitutional citizens arrest! That’s the closest thing I could come up with giving your example.

And I say the same thing about you. If it’s too much for you then stop engaging me with your bullshit
Don’t even bother, he’s the smartest guy on the internet. All he’s gonna do is play the victim card and blame you for getting the thread locked. I’m surprised he hasn’t used his insecure IBTL on his posts yet😂😂😂 it’s scary how we are all on the same side😂😂😂

In case you missed the original of the leader of the NFAC explaining it all

View: https://youtu.be/TybG_iAg94E

Is that really Grand Master Jay? Or whatever the hell his name is. Those clowns don't have a chance if that's there fearless leader. No wonder why those fools keep shooting each other. They have a bunch of firearms that go off on their own lol.

I have a blast scanning these pics for interesting urban operator hardware choices. One photo had Fat Albert sporting an AR-15 clone with a .22 LR drum mag. What a fine choice for suppressive fire...
Here's one for your collection:
NFAC.png

The police are standing right beside the politicians as they celebrate how they are keeping their citizens safe by stripping away their rights.
Making us one step closer to a complete police state!

Sorry, but the police are the ones with the final say as to how they enforce our constitution.
Either you believe in our rights or you believe the govt. has a right to say of which we get and of whom gets said rights!

I fully believe we need to strip our police down to our level of rights!
That is why so many are rioting!

The police are not special and are not above the law!
Just like all the MA state police overtime theft. Oh, everyone does it. Then fire everyone and prosecute them for stealing from the tax payers!

If we did away with our police and started over with a clean slate, I would be all for it!

Last edited:
I agree with the citizens exercising their rights but u really don’t know how the real world works outside your classroom. Whether its police ratting out other police or plumbers ratting out other plumbers, there is a code that exists in all crafts. The next time a fellow teacher tramples on a students rights barge right in there and make a Constitutional citizens arrest! That’s the closest thing I could come up with giving your example.

It's not the job of a plumber to uphold and enforce the law. It's a plumber's job to get water into, and out of, a house, without puddles forming on the floor.

Policing is not a "craft." It's a job paid for by the public, and police are, or are supposed to be, public servants.

Since there's a "code" in all crafts, you probably think it's OK for a fireman to spark up a house once in a while (as long as it's vacant), or a carpenter to use "probably strong enough" wood for floor joists, and not be "ratted out" but their fellow tradesmen. [rolleyes]

Your thinking that the "code" supersedes the Law is what causes people to have an issue with the ___________

I won't say that all of the less-than-laudatory comments about cops on here are warranted....but posts like yours certainly don't breed respect for your former....craft.

Back
Top Bottom