Hundreds of members of black militia raise their guns while holding an armed rally in Louisiana weeks after police fatally shot an African American

Reptile

NES Member
Hundreds of members of black militia raise their guns while holding an armed rally in Louisiana weeks after police fatally shot an African American man, 31, who 'had a knife while entering a convenience store'
  • Some 400 members of the 'Not F****** Around Coalition' marched in Lafayette, Louisiana, on Saturday
  • NFAC brandished semi-automatic weapons during procession in what turned out to be a peaceful protest
  • One non-militia member was arrested after his firearm accidentally discharged during the march
  • Lafayette is where a 31-year-old black man was shot and killed by police on the night of August 21
  • Trayford Pellerin was fatally shot by cops who said he was walking into a convenience store with a knife
  • NFAC has held demonstrations in Louisville and other cities where black people have been fatally shot
Some 400 members of an armed black militia brandished semi-automatic weapons in a show of force in Louisiana on Saturday as they protested a recent fatal shooting of a black man by local police.

The NFAC, or ‘Not F****** Around Coalition,’ is an Atlanta-based militia made up primarily of former military veterans.

The organization has frequently staged processions and marches in several cities that have been flashpoints of racial tension these past few months.

The militia members were marching to protest the August 21 shooting death of Trayford Pellerin.

Police claimed officers shot Pellerin after he was seen walking into a convenience store with a knife.

It was particularly active this past summer in Louisville, where protests were frequently staged in the wake of the March 12 shooting by police of Breonna Taylor.

Last month, a Louisville grand jury declined to pursue criminal charges against any of the officers for fatally shooting Taylor, a 26-year-old black EMT who was killed in her bed as cops executed a no-knock search warrant.

33953734-8802817-image-a-50_1601782160449.jpg33953730-8802817-image-a-52_1601782173328.jpg33953676-8802817-image-a-54_1601782179959.jpg33953744-8802817-image-a-57_1601782795108.jpg

Well, they're getting slightly better about trigger discipline
One non-militia member was arrested after his firearm accidentally discharged during the march...
26-year-old Terrance Jones of Lafayette was arrested in the accidental discharge and faces two charges - illegal accidental discharge and felon in possession of a firearm. Grandmaster Jay claims Jones was not one of theirs.
I stand corrected.

Right and when this same group comes into your home you will wish 911 still worked.

If anyone comes into my home, the first thing I reach for won’t be a telephone.

Edit- the wife’ll reach for it, but you get my point. I’m not relying on the boys in blue to save my arse anymore than I am the ‘not farking around crew’ to not have ND’s.

Hahaha ex military members. Is that why they're guaranteed at least one ND per event? Cmaan. I've seen the pictures with magazines in backwards. I watched a clip of their defacto "leader" trying to excuse the NDs. Dealing with these people would be a turkey shoot if you're with a solid group of people with brains.. It's the ones in the shadows not marching to be worried about.

The police are here to protect us, as in you and I? [rofl2]
They will protect those that their politician handlers say need protecting.
We have been seeing which side that is for the last 4 months!

The police are not protecting us, they are protecting the rioters and the looters!

Back the blue...Not!

Here in MA they hate anyone that has a firearm and when we have to beg them for "our" constitutional right.
Like we are a pain in their ass for even asking. Look at the hoops and wait times for an ltc here.
They are all over the place, oh, yeah, they have the people's back alright...

When the police are fighting for "our" rights to protect ourselves. Then you come talk to me about who is really protecting us.

Don't pee on my back and tell me it's raining!

Last edited:
A world in which the cops are reminded they might one day need to reckon with millions of armed citizens is not a world I'm going to be sad about.
U do realize these people want to apply deadly force to not only the police but to you and me and every other pro American right??

Last edited:
Hey Blue States, still feeling good about your gun control decisions? Those from the free states could steamroll right through the Northeast (NY, NJ, CT, MA, RI, MD).

The armed mob in blue is a much greater threat to the Constitution than these people are.
I disagree. The “armed mob in blue” are order followers, the majority anyways. Does that mean they are a threat to the Constitution??...But the people U see in those photos want to remove the Constitution completely and install there own version of Government. Let’s not forget about the media being part of the destruction to.

Picton vs. NES’s Back the Blue et al. is always a fantastic start to my mornings.
The number of people unable to process the constitutionality of respecting people you don’t agree withs 2A rights, while being generally distrusting of the governments “approved use of deadly force” rule enforcers, is both frustrating and adorable.

But what do I know, I’m just a tax paying plebeian with authority issues.
These citizens are actively protesting the system in a show of force... what have any of you done lately to protest Maura? Have you rallied outside the State house since the weekend after 7/20/16? Or have you complied reluctantly?

Some have ignored her bullshit and bought AWB compliant rifles anyways, good for you. Others are still trying to make a buck off the ignorant folks looking to comply with post Healy nonsense.

Maybe the commies are right here. Maybe we all should collectively be doing more to demand our rights back in the Northeast.

The armed mob in blue is a much greater threat to the Constitution than these people are.
Agreed.
Which one is a bigger/more imminent threat??...Flip a coin these days...But I live in Massachusetts and I'm a Pro-2A, conservative, law-abiding gun owner. Therefore I have - all kidding aside- been abused/threatened/harassed (etc etc etc ) by thugs wearing badges many MANY more times in my life than by thugs who are 'badge-less'...

Just sayin'

Last edited:
Picton vs. NES’s Back the Blue et al. is always a fantastic start to my mornings.
The number of people unable to process the constitutionality of respecting people you don’t agree withs 2A rights, while being generally distrusting of the governments “approved use of deadly force” rule enforcers, is both frustrating and adorable.

But what do I know, I’m just a tax paying plebeian with authority issues.
These citizens are actively protesting the system in a show of force... what have any of you done lately to protest Maura? Have you rallied outside the State house since the weekend after 7/20/16? Or have you complied reluctantly?

Some have ignored her bullshit and bought AWB compliant rifles anyways, good for you. Others are still trying to make a buck off the ignorant folks looking to comply with post Healy nonsense.

Maybe the commies are right here. Maybe we all should collectively be doing more to demand our rights back in the Northeast.
Your anger has clouded your judgement again! U are very unbalanced for a Sith!!....this isn’t about rights and a failed gay European basketball player. The ppl in those photos want to kill u, me and our entire country who oppose them. May the Shwartz be with u!!😂👍🏻🇺🇸

Right and when this same group comes into your home you will wish 911 still worked.

911 won't do much good against a company of long arms. That's what claymores and beltfeds are for. And mortars.

That being said. Are we sure these guys are Soros Funded? I sort of like them better than the people running sedition operations and setting fires.

Your anger has clouded your judgement again! U are very unbalanced for a Sith!!....this isn’t about rights and a failed gay European basketball player. The ppl in those photos want to kill u, me and our entire country who oppose them. May the Shwartz be with u!!😂👍🏻🇺🇸
They can try, but I won’t be only one if they do.

It may not appear like it from a distance, but my thoughts are quite clear on the matter.

Back
Top Bottom