• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hundreds of members of black militia raise their guns while holding an armed rally in Louisiana weeks after police fatally shot an African American

Hundreds of members of black militia raise their guns while holding an armed rally in Louisiana weeks after police fatally shot an African American

Again, remove the 'color' from the headline and it still works.

Hundreds of members of militia raise their guns while holding an armed rally in Louisiana weeks after police fatally shot an American...

I'm oddly comfortable with this... Except the shooting of an American part.

I think from here on in, I'm going to edit/censor my internal headlines appropriately...

“Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing.” ~Orwell

Last edited:
Yea they are not breaking the constitution but so what? They still wouldn’t hesitate to rape and kill your kids while your tied to chair and forced to watch, then after they are done they will kill you slowly and laugh the entire time. That’s what your going to get in a world without Law and Order so keep on hoping for it!

What is law and order when the police aren't on the innocent citizens side?
When the injustice system cares more about the perp than the victim.
The revolving door policy is all about job security and not the security of the people!

Last edited:
Not like this hasn't happened before, Sherman set the Way Back Machine to California 1967:

May 2, 1967: Two dozen armed Negroes entered the state Capitol at noon today and 10 made their way to the back of the Assembly Chamber before they were disarmed and marched away by the state police.

The Assembly was in session at the time and Speaker Pro Tem Carlos Bee ordered the men removed from the chamber.

Outside the chamber, the police took away the weapons. The men argued they could carry the weapons as long as they were not concealed.

Apparently the fact the weapons were not concealed was the reason the men were able to get as far as the Assembly Chamber before they were disarmed.

I have a blast scanning these pics for interesting urban operator hardware choices. One photo had Fat Albert sporting an AR-15 clone with a .22 LR drum mag. What a fine choice for suppressive fire...

Yea they are not breaking the constitution but so what? They still wouldn’t hesitate to rape and kill your kids while your tied to chair and forced to watch, then after they are done they will kill you slowly and laugh the entire time. That’s what your going to get in a world without Law and Order so keep on hoping for it!
It must be exhausting to live in your interpretation of the world.

It must be exhausting to live in your interpretation of the world.
Not really, I retired 2 years ago From LE and am doing just fine. Unlike you and your boy Picton who want LE gone I live in reality, you guys think LE is the biggest threat out there and it’s puzzling to me. I’m not saying you guys would be dialing 911 at the start of trouble but you want a world without Law and Order and I don’t believe you guys really know what your hoping for.

Not really, I retired 2 years ago From LE and am doing just fine. Unlike you and your boy Picton who want LE gone I live in reality, you guys think LE is the biggest threat out there and it’s puzzling to me. I’m not saying you guys would be dialing 911 at the start of trouble but you want a world without Law and Order and I don’t believe you guys really know what your hoping for.
Point out where I ever said they are always right then we can continue with this conversation. Until then stop trolling
i don’t think DarthRevan is trolling he is just an angry Sith and we need that for a true balance in the Force.😂 As for Picton, he’s the f***in smartest guy on the internet so what ever he says must be true😂😂😂🇺🇸

There has been a low scale race war against whites for decades. Yeah I get it that the state has a monopoly on violence. However, white Americans of all ages and sexes are robbed, assaulted, raped and murdered by black criminals on a daily basis. Interracial crime is exclusively black on white.

To clarify my position; I will not hesitate to defend my family, my home, myself and my Country. I will however, remove the spin from the headlines I read,

"Seek Peace, receive Pease. Seek War, receive War..." ~Enbloc

I don't think you're necessarily wrong, I just think you and I are having two totally different conversations. You're concerned with a threat to individual life and property; I'm more concerned with a threat to the constitution itself.

When a militia comes for my life and property (or yours), I (and you) have got the freedom to give myself (and yourself) a fighting chance because the Constitution guarantees me (and you) that right. The blue militia you prefer, at least in this state, would try to curtail that right and leave me (and you) defenseless. I can't understand why on earth anyone on NES would support that.

And I get that you're not in MA. But cops all over the place are not in favor of the citizens helping themselves. A lot of them outside the cities just haven't had a chance to show it yet.

I don't think you're necessarily wrong, I just think you and I are having two totally different conversations. You're concerned with a threat to individual life and property; I'm more concerned with a threat to the constitution itself.

When a militia comes for my life and property (or yours), I (and you) have got the freedom to give myself (and yourself) a fighting chance because the Constitution guarantees me (and you) that right. The blue militia you prefer, at least in this state, would try to curtail that right and leave me (and you) defenseless. I can't understand why on earth anyone on NES would support that.

And I get that you're not in MA. But cops all over the place are not in favor of the citizens helping themselves. A lot of them outside the cities just haven't had a chance to show it yet.
When you refer to the Blue Militia is where I think you and I are worlds apart, probably further apart than how me and my girlfriends 14 year old daughter relate to each other. I mean you think they themselves are all for standing in the way of patriots doing their own dirty work and your wrong. Most police are happy to be sitting on their ass with a dip in their mouth trolling woman online rather than getting involved in dealing with people that are not really being a problem, it’s the F’king idiots with the high and tight shave, polished boots and fraudulent tough guy attitudes that make Blue look bad for the most part or the ones that are scared to death to talk rationally to people to de escalate and go to the gun too fast. The Police don’t want criminals having guns and can you blame them? They would be very happy to not show up to a home invasion with guns drawn and rather the homeowner shot the shitbag thugs that broke in, and show up with the dustpan and broom after the action. I think you need to direct your venom towards the lawmakers more so than the police themselves. Believe me I understand that there are a lot of shit kicking red neck idiots on this site who hate cops blindly but I don’t feel that you fall into that category. Now let me ask you this, when you laced up your jump boots and took the oath to serve in the US military did you not say you would protect the constitution from enemies both foreign AND Domestic? I think what we are seeing now are domestic terrorists and the police are being told to stand down by the LAWMAKERS, trust me they would love to be given the green light to club the rioting thugs like baby seals rather than get shit thrown at them and being forced to take it.

Awww that must suck. Being hated for the color of your skin.
shit, i don't mind that so much, it's just the group of haters being allowed to openly carry that gets me pimply. this is a good time for the african in america...he just needs to ask and he shall receive.

When you refer to the Blue Militia is where I think you and I are worlds apart, probably further apart than how me and my girlfriends 14 year old daughter relate to each other. I mean you think they themselves are all for standing in the way of patriots doing their own dirty work and your wrong. Most police are happy to be sitting on their ass with a dip in their mouth trolling woman online rather than getting involved in dealing with people that are not really being a problem, it’s the F’king idiots with the high and tight shave, polished boots and fraudulent tough guy attitudes that make Blue look bad for the most part or the ones that are scared to death to talk rationally to people to de escalate and go to the gun too fast.
Those are the ones I’m most concerned with for sure.

The Police don’t want criminals having guns and can you blame them?
You don’t say?

They would be very happy to not show up to a home invasion with guns drawn and rather the homeowner shot the shitbag thugs that broke in, and show up with the dustpan and broom after the action. I think you need to direct your venom towards the lawmakers more so than the police themselves. Believe me I understand that there are a lot of shit kicking red neck idiots on this site who hate cops blindly but I don’t feel that you fall into that category. [....] I think what we are seeing now are domestic terrorists and the police are being told to stand down by the LAWMAKERS, trust me they would love to be given the green light to club the rioting thugs like baby seals rather than get shit thrown at them and being forced to take it.
Law makers absolutely deserve just as much of the blame here. Yet somehow all the police unions seem to take their side when laws are proposed...
Strange...

Until NFAC starts actively attacking people I’ll stick to defending their rights to protest and possess arms.

U couldnt be more wrong. I know there are some cops out there that shit on ppl’s rights but your painting with a very broad brush. There are plenty of issues I have with policing but calling them the bad guys and trying to get rid of them is ridiculous and foolish and let’s leave that to the idiots on the left. I know you are a teacher but are u on the left too?

When you refer to the Blue Militia is where I think you and I are worlds apart, probably further apart than how me and my girlfriends 14 year old daughter relate to each other. I mean you think they themselves are all for standing in the way of patriots doing their own dirty work and your wrong. Most police are happy to be sitting on their ass with a dip in their mouth trolling woman online rather than getting involved in dealing with people that are not really being a problem, it’s the F’king idiots with the high and tight shave, polished boots and fraudulent tough guy attitudes that make Blue look bad for the most part or the ones that are scared to death to talk rationally to people to de escalate and go to the gun too fast. The Police don’t want criminals having guns and can you blame them? They would be very happy to not show up to a home invasion with guns drawn and rather the homeowner shot the shitbag thugs that broke in, and show up with the dustpan and broom after the action. I think you need to direct your venom towards the lawmakers more so than the police themselves. Believe me I understand that there are a lot of shit kicking red neck idiots on this site who hate cops blindly but I don’t feel that you fall into that category. Now let me ask you this, when you laced up your jump boots and took the oath to serve in the US military did you not say you would protect the constitution from enemies both foreign AND Domestic? I think what we are seeing now are domestic terrorists and the police are being told to stand down by the LAWMAKERS, trust me they would love to be given the green light to club the rioting thugs like baby seals rather than get shit thrown at them and being forced to take it.
Well said

Those are the ones I’m most concerned with for sure.

You don’t say?

Law makers absolutely deserve just as much of the blame here. Yet somehow all the police unions seem to take their side when laws are proposed...
Strange...

Until NFAC starts actively attacking people I’ll stick to defending their rights to protest and possess arms.
Police Unions don’t have a say in what laws they have to follow. The Union is there to protect them from police leadership, and lawmakers. The Chiefs don’t have any say in it either, they are yes men to the Lawmakers. As far as my comment about criminals you have to understand that I’m referring to real criminals not people who got DWI’s or bullshit charges. I mean if you feel real convicts who get out of jail for thuggery should be allowed to have guns then that’s your belief and we can agree to disagree on that.

Now let me ask you this, when you laced up your jump boots and took the oath to serve in the US military did you not say you would protect the constitution from enemies both foreign AND Domestic? I think what we are seeing now are domestic terrorists and the police are being told to stand down by the LAWMAKERS, trust me they would love to be given the green light to club the rioting thugs like baby seals rather than get shit thrown at them and being forced to take it.

A police officer who sees his "brother in blue" violate any citizen's constitutional rights, and who then fails to arrest that criminal on the spot, is an enemy of the constitution.

And by "criminal," I'm talking about the brother in blue who just violated the Constitution.

The folks in the OP are just citizens exercising their freedom. I.e., exactly what the Constitution intended.

Police Unions don’t have a say in what laws they have to follow.

That’s a rather absurd statement.

The police unions and the police in general directly say which laws they follow. They call it “officer discretion” or “professional courtesy”. As for unions more directly, they literally bargain agreements with the state that allow certain laws to apply differently, if at all, to cops.

Yeah, they often have quite a big say.

A police officer who sees his "brother in blue" violate any citizen's constitutional rights, and who then fails to arrest that criminal on the spot, is an enemy of the constitution.

And by "criminal," I'm talking about the brother in blue who just violated the Constitution.

The folks in the OP are just citizens exercising their freedom. I.e., exactly what the Constitution intended.
Your seeing what you want to see and are being narrow minded. I get it you love the constitution, to the extreme. I mean every F’king post of yours is about the constitution. Hate to break it to you but any written document can be interpreted differently and nowhere in the history of documents has there ever been one that is 100% followed to each letter 100% of the time so carry on in your dream world. And to the folks in the OP I’m cool with them walking around in their tough guy suits, I just know they stand for wanting to kill you and your family but they are doing what the constitution allows so why don’t you try to find them and give them a high five? I think they would kick the shit out of you for being White but that’s just me, and it’s ok cuz they are doing what the constitution allows!

...it’s ok cuz they are doing what the constitution allows!

Yep. Exactly right.

I get what you're saying, I guess, but the Blue People are NOT the ones who are supposed to be interpreting the Constitution. They're supposed to be obeying it. That's so fundamental that I'm puzzled why I should even need to bring it up.

Back
Top Bottom