Hummm.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dwarven1 said:
Lynne said:
Darius, does your lovely wife know what you're like when you get a keyboard in your hands?
Heh, heh, heh... maybe we can tell her on the 15th. [wink]

Ross
Is he coming to that? Or did he weasel out? (No pun intended against Sue or Glenn :D ) BTW - speaking of which...where are they???

dwarven1

Appleseed Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Lynne said:
Is he coming to that? Or did he weasel out?
Oh... now that I think of it, I think that there's a match that weekend, so he may not be coming.

Lynne said:
(No pun intended against Sue or Glenn. BTW - speaking of which...where are they???
Shopping for weasel biscuits? [wink]

Cross-X

Shooting at the big range in heaven
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
No heh, hehing this time Dw1 -- we will both be somewhere else. I will be teaching and will not give you ne'er-do-wells a chance to poison her with your shameful lies and exaggerations.

8)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cross-X said:
No heh, hehing this time Dw1 -- we will both be somewhere else. I will be teaching and will not give you ne'er-do-wells a chance to poison her with your shameful lies and exaggerations.

8)
[shock]

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.3%
59   1   0
Cross-X said:

8)
Counselor, you seem to forget that you've left incriminating evidence all over the place on this forum. All we need to do is print it out and give her a copy! Hmmm . . .

Cross-X

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Lynne said:
Cross-X said:

8)
[shock]

I was just kidding, Lynne, only kidding. I gotta start throwing in more smilies or something.

Cross-X

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
LenS said:
Cross-X said:

8)
Counselor, you seem to forget that you've left incriminating evidence all over the place on this forum. All we need to do is print it out and give her a copy! Hmmm . . .

But you gotta find her first, don't you.

Also, are you sure she speaks English? [?]

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Cross-X said:
LenS said:
Cross-X said:

8)

No, it must be Klingon...because we know that's what they speak in the Mod's forum.

Cross-X

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
C-pher said:
Cross-X said:
LenS said:
Cross-X said:

8)

No, it must be Klingon...because we know that's what they speak in the Mod's forum.

Very funny, C-fer, very funny! :D :D :D

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Cross-X said:
Lynne said:
C-pher said:
Keep up dearheart...we switched to Romulan because SR guessed it.

[wink]
I think Google makes an auto-translator for that!
Yea, I think that they bought out babelfish.

And I have that movie here, but I'm still trying to get my wife to watch it with me. I have to say, those were some good books.

I'm still trying to think which I liked better, life and everything, restaurant at the end, or Galaxy?

Top Bottom