Hummm.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joined
Mar 9, 2005
Messages
13,893
Likes
202
Location
Haverhill, MA
dwarven1 said:
Lynne said:
Darius, does your lovely wife know what you're like when you get a keyboard in your hands?
Heh, heh, heh... maybe we can tell her on the 15th. [wink]

Ross
Is he coming to that? Or did he weasel out? (No pun intended against Sue or Glenn :D ) BTW - speaking of which...where are they???
 

dwarven1

Appleseed Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Joined
Mar 13, 2005
Messages
27,698
Likes
1,988
Location
Starksboro, VT
Lynne said:
Is he coming to that? Or did he weasel out?
Oh... now that I think of it, I think that there's a match that weekend, so he may not be coming.

Lynne said:
(No pun intended against Sue or Glenn. BTW - speaking of which...where are they???
Shopping for weasel biscuits? [wink]
 

Cross-X

Shooting at the big range in heaven
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Joined
Jul 30, 2005
Messages
8,528
Likes
249
Location
Metrowest, MA & Points South and West
No heh, hehing this time Dw1 -- we will both be somewhere else. I will be teaching and will not give you ne'er-do-wells a chance to poison her with your shameful lies and exaggerations.




8)
 
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joined
Mar 9, 2005
Messages
13,893
Likes
202
Location
Haverhill, MA
Cross-X said:
No heh, hehing this time Dw1 -- we will both be somewhere else. I will be teaching and will not give you ne'er-do-wells a chance to poison her with your shameful lies and exaggerations.




8)
[shock]
 

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.3%
59   1   0
Joined
Feb 26, 2005
Messages
51,937
Likes
9,914
Location
Escaping to NH
Cross-X said:
No heh, hehing this time Dw1 -- we will both be somewhere else. I will be teaching and will not give you ne'er-do-wells a chance to poison her with your shameful lies and exaggerations.

8)
Counselor, you seem to forget that you've left incriminating evidence all over the place on this forum. All we need to do is print it out and give her a copy! Hmmm . . .
 

Cross-X

Shooting at the big range in heaven
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Joined
Jul 30, 2005
Messages
8,528
Likes
249
Location
Metrowest, MA & Points South and West
Lynne said:
Cross-X said:
No heh, hehing this time Dw1 -- we will both be somewhere else. I will be teaching and will not give you ne'er-do-wells a chance to poison her with your shameful lies and exaggerations.




8)
[shock]

I was just kidding, Lynne, only kidding. I gotta start throwing in more smilies or something.
 

Cross-X

Shooting at the big range in heaven
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Joined
Jul 30, 2005
Messages
8,528
Likes
249
Location
Metrowest, MA & Points South and West
LenS said:
Cross-X said:
No heh, hehing this time Dw1 -- we will both be somewhere else. I will be teaching and will not give you ne'er-do-wells a chance to poison her with your shameful lies and exaggerations.

8)
Counselor, you seem to forget that you've left incriminating evidence all over the place on this forum. All we need to do is print it out and give her a copy! Hmmm . . .

But you gotta find her first, don't you.

Also, are you sure she speaks English? [?]
 
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
23,187
Likes
995
Location
The Land of Confusion and Pissed off!
Cross-X said:
LenS said:
Cross-X said:
No heh, hehing this time Dw1 -- we will both be somewhere else. I will be teaching and will not give you ne'er-do-wells a chance to poison her with your shameful lies and exaggerations.

8)
Counselor, you seem to forget that you've left incriminating evidence all over the place on this forum. All we need to do is print it out and give her a copy! Hmmm . . .

But you gotta find her first, don't you.

Also, are you sure she speaks English? [?]

No, it must be Klingon...because we know that's what they speak in the Mod's forum.
 

Cross-X

Shooting at the big range in heaven
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Joined
Jul 30, 2005
Messages
8,528
Likes
249
Location
Metrowest, MA & Points South and West
C-pher said:
Cross-X said:
LenS said:
Cross-X said:
No heh, hehing this time Dw1 -- we will both be somewhere else. I will be teaching and will not give you ne'er-do-wells a chance to poison her with your shameful lies and exaggerations.

8)
Counselor, you seem to forget that you've left incriminating evidence all over the place on this forum. All we need to do is print it out and give her a copy! Hmmm . . .

But you gotta find her first, don't you.

Also, are you sure she speaks English? [?]

No, it must be Klingon...because we know that's what they speak in the Mod's forum.


Very funny, C-fer, very funny! :D :D :D
 
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
23,187
Likes
995
Location
The Land of Confusion and Pissed off!
Cross-X said:
Lynne said:
C-pher said:
No, it must be Klingon...because we know that's what they speak in the Mod's forum.
Keep up dearheart...we switched to Romulan because SR guessed it.

[wink]
I think Google makes an auto-translator for that!
Yea, I think that they bought out babelfish.

And I have that movie here, but I'm still trying to get my wife to watch it with me. I have to say, those were some good books.

I'm still trying to think which I liked better, life and everything, restaurant at the end, or Galaxy?
 
Top Bottom