that are involved in making
that happen, and evolving
[and doing] that in a balanced
way so that we also
can enjoy hunting, sport
[and] light trapshooting,
and figure out those answers
together.”

Wow! Run-on sentence much? Typical left wing, mindless dribble.
[puke]

What the hell is light trapshooting?

Is this a total stealth thing? How did I not see anything about this until it was over?

this is my club--we host every year.

if you guys want to be kept in the loop for next year let me know and i can start a thread.

i can never attend these events because of work so i'm never there and never have plans to go so it kind of always just slips my mind. the higher-ups in the club always handle this as even though the rifle and pistol ranges are my ranges the volunteers and GOAL are running them during this event.

Thanks for doing this -- great idea. I wonder if my rep/senator would ever go (Costello/O'Connor Ives)...

this is my club--we host every year.

if you guys want to be kept in the loop for next year let me know and i can start a thread.

I was asking because I was interested in volunteering. When I asked about it at the GOAL meeting in January, I was told, "yes, we'll be looking for volunteers, it will be advertised" etc, etc. and I didn't see anything about it in the weekly emails or on the site.

Now, as with the April Lobbying Day, it's entirely possible that I'm just an a**hole for not seeing/finding/sensing its existence via The Force, but I'm trying to figure out how to stay informed of GOAL events beyond the email and web site, because I seem to keep missing things.

Back
Top Bottom