• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Huge Thank You From GOAL

GOAL

NES Member
Folks, before we get distracted by a long weekend with our friends and families, I wanted to to just put out a huge thank you to everyone. Whether you physically came to the State House, or made calls or just generally supported those who did, it all matters. Simply put, the four of us at GOAL HQ could not do what we do without your support. It is always necessary to ask for financial support to keep the operation going. Perhaps more important on occasion is a cheering crowd that refuses to be silenced by a gavel.

So from the GOAL staff THANK YOU for your support!

Own or have shot a handgun here in MA?
You can thank them and the NRA for protecting that right.
For we all would have lost that privilege in 1976 if it were not for their efforts!
David Kopel

See they had your back all along.
Be part of something other than just another person that owns a firearm.
Please join and help ensure our 2A rights remain now and into the future!

Jim your speech was inspiring and awesome!
To be there and clap for one of our own was a great feeling!
Our founding fathers would have been as proud of you as we are now!
Thank you so much for all you do!

Last edited:
You guys are AMAZING--thank YOU!

Folks, before we get distracted by a long weekend with our friends and families, I wanted to to just put out a huge thank you to everyone. Whether you physically came to the State House, or made calls or just generally supported those who did, it all matters. Simply put, the four of us at GOAL HQ could not do what we do without your support. It is always necessary to ask for financial support to keep the operation going. Perhaps more important on occasion is a cheering crowd that refuses to be silenced by a gavel.

So from the GOAL staff THANK YOU for your support!

Thank YOU GOAL. It was so much more rewarding hearing and seeing Jim speak on our behalf in person. Not to be overly dramatic, but damn, you could feel his passion on all of our behalf throughout the room. He was the only speaker I could totally hear with or without the sound system.

Major Kudos to Jim and GOAL. We are proud of you. We are proud to back you up. We are proud to be by your side. Damn, if I could have more children, I'd name the next one Goal. :D

Jay

If your not a member of GOAL I highly encourage you to attend one of their events.
You will never meet a more genuine or approachable person than Jim Wallace.
What a nice, intelligent and well spoken person he is.
He even has a great sense of humor in there with all the facts he has to carry around with him.
This man is a tiger in a room full of sheep when he speaks!

There is nothing fake about this hands on organization.
They do and are what they set out to do.
Which is to be our voice at the state house.
To be there and speak out on behalf of it's members when legislative issues arise.

You spent all that cash for that pistol that you carry to protect all that you hold dearest.
The money spent for your MA LTC permit, the ammo shot training with, the club or range you belong to, the cleaning supplies and many holsters you've purchased.
Not to mention all the time used during those activities.

They can't do it without our support, both financial and physical.

Our numbers are small, be part of the few that stand up for ourselves and against tyranny!

Let me end with this.
After his great speech this past Wednesday and all the cheering was done.
I bet I wasn't the only one in the room thinking "That's my boy!"[rockon]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom