HUGE Riots all over the USA/Other places too. Mr. Floyd is forgotten now. Rioting/Looting/Antifa-Anarchy/Soros & Co. MEGATHREAD!!!

SHOCKNAWE

NES Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Talk about an elitist jerk...

Nobody gives a shit what that thieving, domestic abuse piece of shit thinks, he is a complete has been that nobody wants

Rating - 100%
8   0   0

Looks like Rock left the Plantation. You once again over played your hand Dems. Election fraud aside the party is going the way of the doo doo bird.

kevin9

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Not yet, but you know its coming...Remember " Were all in this together "

Now for some laughter...

Here's a good table for looking for the source of the problem:
1600298360368.png

01bmf

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Stowed away in the hold of the Irish Rover

Looks like Rock left the Plantation. You once again over played your hand Dems. Election fraud aside the party is going the way of the doo doo bird.
Chris Rock was never on the plantation. I’ve had personal interactions with him and can tell you that Chris has impressed me as a very level headed and fair minded man. He is not one to hold back, even when it’s detrimental to his popularity with the people you’d expect him to pander to.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Chris Rock was never on the plantation. I’ve had personal interactions with him and can tell you that Chris has impressed me as a very level headed and fair minded man. He is not one to hold back, even when it’s detrimental to his popularity with the people you’d expect him to pander to.
He was doing "I love black people but I hate ni66ers" and "how not to get shot by the police" psa's like 25 years ago

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
I bet they cut the grip with mag inserted without cutting the spring. Then they extended it, and fixed it at the maximum length the mag spring would go. You could then fill the mag from the ejection port and increase capacity.
This gentleman is an idiot if that is what he was thinking.

fshalor

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I don't disagree about the need to update our opinions based on new evidence, but the bolded contention above is problematic.

If he (they) followed policy, why were they sacked? If they followed policy, why have they not been reinstated? @Bonesinium's citing of that department's policy is convincing to me. I am persuaded that Floyd might have died anyway (might not have, too), and that druggies are tough to subdue... but a man died in custody, and whenever that happens, the custodian is responsible. That's what "custody" means: someone else takes responsibility for your welfare.

The police officers involved failed to take that responsibility. I think that's difficult to refute. Their responsibility for his death might not be absolute, but they bear a healthy amount.
They were sacked for the same reason why the hundreds of people arrested fornarson, looting, assault, rioting, etc are being let go without charges the next morning.

mcshooter

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
How about we Defund the teachers who no longer want to work, but would rather hold the Country hostage with their Collective bargining Union.

Pull a Reagan and CAN every one of them. The tears alone will keep the MWRA in fresh water for decades.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Please someone tell me that in the entire Federal government SOME F*CKING ONE has thought to look into this already. Tell me it hasnt only just now crossed the mind of some random Republican to actually look into how the worst civil unrest in living memory is being funded and by whom. This is just grandstanding for the plebs right?

mcshooter

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Please someone tell me that in the entire Federal government SOME F*CKING ONE has thought to look into this already. Tell me it hasnt only just now crossed the mind of some random Republican to actually look into how the worst civil unrest in living memory is being funded and by whom. This is just grandstanding for the plebs right?
Likely because of reelection and trying to appease voters?

FiremanBob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
So what if Comey, et al. are hauled into a congressional investigation? Those are meaningless, and we have seen many times that the Dem perps coordinate their stories to tell lies knowing that their Deep State friends will hide the evidence.

Subpoenas mean nothing. Indictments mean something. Secret flights to off-shore rendition sites and you're starting to make progress.

Top Bottom