HUGE Riots all over the USA/Other places too. Mr. Floyd is forgotten now. Rioting/Looting/Antifa-Anarchy/Soros & Co. MEGATHREAD!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is just one City, Wait till the Harris Administration takes over, the Dems will turn this Country to ash State by State, City and Town no crumb will be left un eaten.
The problem is where will they all go. Do you want these protesters from the crap cities to move into your town or neighborhood? Have you seen the huge influx of out of state plates on the backroads and in your neighborhoods? I have, where do you think these people are moving to other crap cities? Not on your life but they will bring it with them!

Roadglide

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would rather have a young, impressionable mind with no bad habits than someone who was indoctrinated and carries a shitload of student loan debt. I had one guy that graduated from Wentworth with a BS in CNS, looked good on paper but couldn't use basic tools. Like didn't know how to use a drill or a screwdriver. $120k in debt and needed me to come help him hang a TV.
I hear ya but I work with obstinate adults with tons of bad habits. Better than what you're talking about but not by much believe me. But you are right.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The problem is where will they all go. Do you want these protesters from the crap cities to move into your town or neighborhood? Have you seen the huge influx of out of state plates on the backroads and in your neighborhoods? I have, where do you think these people are moving to other crap cities? Not on your life but they will bring it with them!
I see it on the roads, in my area no, no one moving around here long haul types..

The Honorable Bill de Blasio?

View: https://youtu.be/jTJI9fNudnQ

Last edited:

SHOCKNAWE

NES Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I wish I could say that was an isolated event. But hey, what do I know?
It’s actually not. The level of incompetence is embarrassing, There are many breakdowns of communication between Federal/Other State agency’s, courts, classification at the prisons and paperwork fails to get processed properly all the time, usually it’s caught but often times this type of shit happens. From what I read it wasnt like the jail just told the Feds to F’k off and released him.. they caught him 12 hours later thankfully

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
#DefundthePolice

If they leave the people disturbing the peace, harassing law abiding citizens and menacing alone BUT arrest someone simply defending themselves (from inside their home)? Then haul him away and leave the home unprotected?

I would not have answered the door, I would not have gone with the police. That was kidnapping and most likely theft (assuming they took the gun). I don’t care what costume you have on, it doesn’t give you permission to do that.

n1oty

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm not contesting what you're saying nor what your experiences are; I've removed people from cars too, though only a few times, and it was not a picnic even though we had considerably more freedom to use force than any American cop.

But it's not fair that you moved the goalposts on @xtry51's reply. You don't get to ask whether he's taken a person out of a car who didn't want to be removed, have him establish his bona-fides by saying yes, and then immediately claim that's not good enough because he hasn't done it enough times to satisfy you. NES has too much of this sort of thing these days.

The point of my post was not to take a "deep dive" into the relative ease/difficulty or the physical capabilities of the cop's in question in this incident. Personally, I thought it was facially obvious that xtry51 had little to no experience in actually doing something that he is now commenting on. I say this respectfully. This is not an attack on him. He made statements regarding the removal of recalcitrant individuals from motor vehicles that doesn't always work out as intended.

I also have seven years of experience working in a jail/house of correction back in the 80's before moving on to a civil service department. Jail cells present the same removal issues as motor vehicles, only more so. Frontal attack only. It is not enjoyable to only have one method of attack when your opponent is probably better armed than you.

Not trying to move any goal posts. I'm just fleshing out bonafides.

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
#DefundthePolice

If they leave the people disturbing the peace, harassing law abiding citizens and menacing alone BUT arrest someone simply defending themselves (from inside their home)? Then haul him away and leave the home unprotected?

I would not have answered the door, I would not have gone with the police. That was kidnapping and most likely theft (assuming they took the gun). I don’t care what costume you have on, it doesn’t give you permission to do that.
Well what's easier? Try to disperse a mob and arrest the people instigating violence or arrest the one guy in his house? Answer the question and you will know where you stand.

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I fully agree its a shitty situation and confines limit options. I'm not sure that particular video ends any other way than how it did. He wasn't presenting as an armed threat.

I think going sideways in escalation from taser to spray doesn't make a lot of sense given you know you're now hands on and its going to effect you as well. I would say the opposite - spray, then taser is a better eacalation. Once they went hands on with multiple pepper sprays applied, its not hard to understand loosing track of the guys hands as their eyes were likely somewhat compromised due to the spray as well.

Best case to me is you get both guys on one hand/arm to get pull and a pain hold to force the upper torso out, then one guy applies a choke. None of this takes into account he pulls out an unknown firearm and starts blasting.

Either way they did get him out, but gave the guy a number of opportunities to blast them in the face, especially during the leg pulling.

Loosing track of the guys hands once he was out of the car was the fatal issue, and that led to them both getting shot. They needed to wrap that guy up once he was out. That means more wrestling/ju jitsu/etc hand to hand combat training.

Top Bottom