HUGE Riots all over the USA/Other places too. Mr. Floyd is forgotten now. Rioting/Looting/Antifa-Anarchy/Soros & Co. MEGATHREAD!!!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well if you have better advice that would have made it work out better for the chick without complying then I’m all ears
i'd start by having my door locked and window mostly up.

A quick Google search of "passenger ID refusal" shows 55,900 videos available, check a few out.

Last edited:

Bladerunner

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know the laws in Australia pertaining to ID and/or probable cause. There are hundreds of videos of folks in the US successfully refusing to provide ID, consent to search, getting out of the vehicle, stating citizenship, etc at DUI checkpoints, immigration checkpoints, or random vehicle/pedestrian stops. "Just comply" gives away the enumerated restrictions in the BoR on government over-reach, it's bad advice.
Unfortunately DUI checkpoints have been upheld by the Supreme Court. They are, of course, counter to everything enumerated in the Bill of Rights. But its for the children so comply like a sheep, that is what we are told and tolerate.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Unfortunately DUI checkpoints have been upheld by the Supreme Court. They are, of course, counter to everything enumerated in the Bill of Rights. But its for the children so comply like a sheep, that is what we are told and tolerate.
But DUI check points in most states are required to be announced and published well in advance

This entire hot mess has metastasized from a "Public Health Issue" into a bare naked power grab by politicians and bureaucrats

The police arent going to enforce vaccination bullshit.....they would be idiots to permit themselves to be dragged into that hot mess after the Antifa/Floyd/BLM shenanigans........then they would have the ENTIRE population angry at them.....

Dont be surprised when large numbers of people start pushing back in novel/interesting ways against politicians and bureaucrats.

Yazz

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
But not Illegal alien checkpoints at court houses.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
But DUI check points in most states are required to be announced and published well in advance
Depends on the state I guess, but in MA the notification is only in a vague sense, like "during date X to Y the police will be running a sobriety checkpoint in XYZ county". Now if you live in XYZ county, you will have a rough idea of where (and when, eg, like "always between 10 pm and 3 am" the checkpoints pop up, but it's often worthless knowledge as nobody remembers that shit.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I’m not defending the cop over what happened in the video but the woman lost me after she refused to get out of the car and said she didn’t feel safe because the cop had a gun. It’s fine if I get flamed here but really had the woman just got out of the car the situation probably would have gone away without that cop putting his hands on her. I mean how the F’k is it going to end when you give the cop zero options after he asks you to step out of the car? No idea what the entire set of circumstances were over that checkpoint? I’m sure the checkpoint was stupid to begin with but just comply with the command to get out of the car and she probably would have been ok. IDK
Why do you guys want to engage in an argument over some garbage that happened in a foreign country that doesn't even have a bill of rights? It's like us talking about martian politics or
something. [laugh] We're talking about a country where someone can probably be thrown in jail for saying "Coronavirus is a scam" or similar. That's not even like, within 90 degrees of america.

Path-Finder

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do you guys want to engage in an argument over some garbage that happened in a foreign country that doesn't even have a bill of rights? It's like us talking about martian politics or
something. [laugh] We're talking about a country where someone can probably be thrown in jail for saying "Coronavirus is a scam" or similar. That's not even like, within 90 degrees of america.
True different countries have different levels of freedom. It is good to watch videos like the Australian chick so you know what to expect as we transition to a safer society. More like the rest of the world.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Fact

Now we see why the Annointed one Baker has eased up THE ENTIRE MESS IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL Ive been screaming this since day one..

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rating - 100%
8   0   0

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Remember back when I said if Burn, Loot & Murder came to my street I’d give the cops two minutes to respond or they can start sending meat wagons?

I think I was wrong

One minute at the outside.
How about zero?
Chances are they will kick in your door , clean out your weapons and leave the mob outside your door to carry on.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Defund Him!
This BLM / ANTIFA crap has turned into a giant out yourself event. How many of these supposed leaders have shown their true colors? This guy should be in line to kiss some black guys boots.

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That chief in Houston is a POS. Remember Rhogena Nicholas and Dennis Tuttle, they were murdered by police on a no knock, in plain clothes, with no evidence other than what they had in the police cars and were going to plant. The chief and his talking heads and PR folks insulted the dead couple, threatened people who didn’t believe the police story (that should have began ‘Once upon a time’) and threatened to hunt down people on social media who spoke ill of the cops.

Top Bottom