HUGE Riots all over the USA/Other places too. Mr. Floyd is forgotten now. Rioting/Looting/Antifa-Anarchy/Soros & Co. MEGATHREAD!!!

Thirwell1216

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Another protester clueless about the consequences of their actions:

View: https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9X62j_1599429609

NY assistant principal goes off at Rochester protests: ‘F–k the police!’

The assistant principal of an upstate high school has sparked outrage with a Facebook Live video he recorded during the Rochester protests — in which he screamed, “F–k the police!”

Steven Lysenko, a ninth-grade AP teacher at Spencerport High School in suburban Rochester, complained about officers targeting protesters even though “we didn’t do anything but chant and sing,” according to copies of the video that have gone viral online.

“Our peacekeepers ended up shooting pepper spray at us for singing and chanting and telling them what a s—ty-assed job they were doing,” he complained in the clip, which was saved and shared on social media.

“They can f–k right off, America!” he shouted.

“F–k the police! F–k Rochester Police Department!” screamed the school official while wearing a Black Lives Matter shirt.

After his expletive-laden tirade, Lysenko calmed himself enough to sign off with a polite “thank you,” according to the clip that started making rounds Sunday.

School officials in the suburban village addressed the uproar over the post in a message Saturday — while stressing the scandal will be “addressed as a confidential, personnel matter.”

“We apologize to our students, parents and community that you had to hear this language from one of our employees,” Spencerport Central School District said in a statement.

The district insisted it “stands in solidarity in support of racial equality and systemic change” and stressed that “we further stand in solidarity with peaceful protesters.”

“However, when a District employee uses language in public or on social media that does not align with our Code of Conduct or demonstrate appropriate role modeling for students, that is something that we will not condone,” the statement stressed.

“These statements by our administrator have caused disruption within our school community,” it conceded.

The response was not enough for some outraged at his tirade.

Last edited:

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0

The assistant principal of an upstate high school has sparked outrage with a Facebook Live video he recorded during the Rochester protests — in which he screamed, “F–k the police!”

Steven Lysenko, a ninth-grade AP teacher at Spencerport High School in suburban Rochester, complained about officers targeting protesters even though “we didn’t do anything but chant and sing,” according to copies of the video that have gone viral online.

“Our peacekeepers ended up shooting pepper spray at us for singing and chanting and telling them what a s—ty-assed job they were doing,” he complained in the clip, which was saved and shared on social media.

“F–k the police! F–k Rochester Police Department!” screamed the school official while wearing a Black Lives Matter shirt.

After his expletive-laden tirade, Lysenko calmed himself enough to sign off with a polite “thank you,” according to the clip that started making rounds Sunday.

School officials in the suburban village addressed the uproar over the post in a message Saturday — while stressing the scandal will be “addressed as a confidential, personnel matter.”

“We apologize to our students, parents and community that you had to hear this language from one of our employees,” Spencerport Central School District said in a statement.

The district insisted it “stands in solidarity in support of racial equality and systemic change” and stressed that “we further stand in solidarity with peaceful protesters.”

“However, when a District employee uses language in public or on social media that does not align with our Code of Conduct or demonstrate appropriate role modeling for students, that is something that we will not condone,” the statement stressed.

“These statements by our administrator have caused disruption within our school community,” it conceded.

I was just reading Wikipedia articles on China’s cultural revolution 10 minutes ago and swore I saw the Lysenko name. Yep - another dangerous commie crackpot. What a weird coincidence.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hint, hint!:

BOSTON (CBS) — Three more states became exempt from the Massachusetts Travel Order on Saturday. They are Wyoming, Oregon, and Washington. ... Mass. residents are urged to limit any out-of-state travel only to the states on the lower-risk state list, which are exempt from the state's travel order regulations, DPH said.
Well isn't that interesting...........................

I think it should be mentioned that - these are the ONLY 3 states that were added to the exempt list on Saturday:

The vast majority of the country is still restricted:

Cue the riots in 3.................. 2....................... 1................................

Have to start watching the news now - there should be a police shooting reported very shortly.

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...and the really sad thing is this will happen with virtually NO opposition.
Yep, who is there to form the opposition the young people have by-and-large been indoctrinated by the education system. People should have been running for school board positions for the last 40 years to oppose social engineering.
We are two generations deep into the deconstruction of the middle class in this country.
Good luck.

🐯

Last edited:

Laura

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

G Port

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

they're apologizing for the LANGUAGE. douchebags.

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Peak of Stupidity is getting crowded!

The California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, known as Cal Fire, blamed a "smoke-generating pyrotechnic device, used during a gender reveal party" for the start of the blaze.

Gender reveal parties are celebrations announcing whether expecting parents are going to have a girl or a boy. In recent years, several large-scale parties have gone wrong, even resulting in the death of a woman in 2019.

Jason Flare

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
“Very basic background. My friend is a prior service 1st LAR 0311, 0351. (from Wiki: 1st Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion is a fast and mobilized armored terrestrial reconnaissance battalion of the United States Marine Corps.) Multiple tours in the early to late 2000s, then DoE, then was put through selection and went to work for Colonel G____ as a team member. Since leaving, he has been doing contract work.
He is an experienced and capable meat eater and the furthest thing from a pussy or coward. Try to learn from his experiences.
“Me and three of my buddies were in Portland this weekend, got attacked by Antifa. There’s a Twitter video with millions of views on it. They ended up on Hannity and Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro etc., of us getting beaten with bats and rocks the size of cantaloupes thrown at us, getting spit on etc. We were all carrying pistols as well. Opportunity, ability and jeopardy, we were in a deadly force situation and we could easily articulate the use of deadly force, but they had pepper sprayed us. They were using industrial strobe lights on us, etc. We couldn’t PID our target and what lied beyond it, They did a great job of taking our situational awareness away, it was f***ing incredible.
Bro my perspective on this changed so much.
The reason we were there wasn’t to counter protest or some shit, **** and *****, two of the guys with me, one of which is a bronze star and Purple Heart recipient. They’re both in the hiring process for the Portland Police Department. One is from Ohio and one is from Virginia. They both flew in that day just so they could come check out the city before they move their families across the nation.
Something else that I should make perfectly clear. We went to the Federal Courthouse first. There wasn’t a whole lot going on down there. We walked around and took some pictures. Bumped into a Sheriff at one point. Talked to him for a while. We asked him if the riots were over? He said f*** no, they’re trying to f*** a police station up right now on 47th and Burnside, We asked him if we could go, and he said yeah, it’s still a peaceful assembly, it hasn’t been declared a riot yet…. So, legit, we walked into this thing blind, in hindsight it was stupid on our part, I had no idea that they were like that. If it had been a full-blown riot we would not have gone. Bottom line, man, if you had ever given me a scenario like this and said hey, you’re sober, and you have a gun, and somebody is hitting you with a bat and throwing rocks at you that could kill you or put you in a coma, you try to get away but they cut you off with a convoy of vehicles and the assault starts again. They impede your movement and beat you with bats…
Would you shoot?
I’d be like, yeah what f***ing planet are you from?
But in all the training that I’ve been through my life, I’ve never been in one where in the first five seconds of the scenario you’re blinded with a strobe light and sprayed with pepper spray…. That changes everything. They were throwing these rocks from 15 feet back in the crowd, you couldn’t see who the f*** through it, etc. things like that…. It’s just a good talking point for guys that carry concealed, but you need to think through all these different scenarios.
It got way worse after that video ended, they chased us for 11 city blocks. They had a convoy of about 25 vehicles that cut us off at the next intersection, They had scouts on the corner with radios, they had a drone following us, they had a bull horn calling us Nazis, and the crowd was following a red strobe light that was up in the air on a stick, so they would announce Nazis and then people would follow the red strobe light, That video is just the beginning, I’ve got a f***ing fractured hand from a baton, everyone of us has black and blue bruises up and down their legs and back, I had a guy spit in my face from 6 inches away, call me a pussy and a coward for not doing anything about it, and then tell me that he was going to find where I live, rape my mother, rape my children in front of me and then kill me.
I’ve never been more angry about something in my f***ing life, the level of restraint that it took for us to not fight back in any capacity whether that was with a gun or fists is incredible. All of us have kids at home. The only thing going through all of our minds was we have to be able to justify deadly force if we’re going to go that route, there’s also hundreds of these people, we can’t see straight because of all the pepper spray, and it’s hard to PID exactly who is throwing these rocks and hitting us with batons, because they would hit you and f***ing run and their buddy would run up and hit you. It was an incredibly stressful situation, they did a very good job tactically of taking away your situational awareness, and in my opinion complicating your legal defense when you split one of their faces open with a hollow point.
As we were running from the crowd after about the third block or so, we’re sprinting because the mob head caught back up to us and vehicles were trying to cut us off, I put my hand on the back strap on my appendix, And I heard somebody yell “Hey bro, whatever you’re reaching for, don’t reach, just keep running, they’re still 30 feet behind you. Keep running straight.”
We get 11 blocks down the road and this black Chevy Impala is ghosting us down the street, he’s kind of been in our shadow since block two or three He rolls his window down and starts asking us a bunch of questions. Why are we here, what are we doing, telling us we need to get the f*** out of here, asking us where our car is etc., we pretty much told him to get the f*** away from us because we didn’t know who he was. I finally asked him at one point, Who the f*** are you, man, you need to leave us alone, and he was like I’m the f***ing police, bro, who are you? So he pulled his car over and he and his partner talked to us. He was one of the special programs guys, either with SWAT or SRT or whatever. He was the one that yelled at me not to reach, and tried to help us out. He said he knew that we’ve been pepper sprayed and we’re having trouble seeing, I kind of snapped at him, Like hey motherf***er, You’ve been watching this whole thing f***ing unfold and you didn’t intervene at all or light the crowd up or something? He started laughing and he was like, Man, if I got out and tried to help you guys, my f***ing car would be on fire right now, and I’d be running next to you.
Bottom line: don’t go to an Antifa protest where you can put yourself in that situation. And if you find yourself in that situation, expect them to employ tactics that take away your situational awareness, and complicate the use of force continuum.”

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THREAD

Let's consolidate the FACTS in the murder of Aaron "Jay" Danielson.

These are only the things I know for sure.

No theorizing.

It was a planned, premeditated sectarian assassination carried out by a death squad of six active participants.Image
It's not possible to know if there were more people in addition to the four males and two females.

The gunman was prepositioned in an alcove beside the exit ramp of the Moda Building, down the street from the murder scene, which was in front of the Smart Parking garage.ImageImageImage
The gunman did not know who he was going to murder, but had a story:

He was protecting two black men being threatened by Danielson.

He said that these were his friends.

One alleged eyewitness confirms the story.
There's no video or audio evidence of two black men on the scene.

We know word for word what was said.

This is the second video of the incident: the Stumptown video.

It's very important to filter out BACKGROUND NOISE.

We now must add TWO members to the death squad.

The driver and front-seat passenger of this car.Image
And there's absolutely no doubt that "witnesses" gave the police FALSE information.

This assassination was as skilled as ANY of the ones I've studied.

The death squad was TRAINED to carry out a sectarian assassination ON ANY STREET.

Aaron "Jay" Danielson was randomly chosen.
The two death-squad commanders chose a target and told the gunman where to stand.

They communicated with him electronically.

I don't know how. Maybe a burner phone.

It's likely that they ALL had burner phones that they used ONCE.
The gunman positioned himself AFTER Danielson and Pappas turned onto the street.

The operation would've worked on ANY street.

Somebody heard Danielson and Pappas talking. Maybe in the bar.

They were chosen because of Danielson's cap.
The audio surveillance allowed the gunman to be told where to wait.

In the alcove next to the exit ramp in the Moda Building.ImageImageImage
The commander of Column Left of the death squad looked at the gunman, telling him, "Let's go."

REHEARSED.

The car stopped, and the occupants engaged Danielson and Pappas in conversation, MAKING SURE THE TARGETS WERE POSITIONED AND DISTRACTED.

Rehearsed.Image
Here's Danielson talking to the car occupants.

Not afraid.

Not threatened.

THERE WAS NO CONFRONTATION WITH BLACK MEN.

That's the cover story.

The gunman and the trainers KNEW he'd be acquitted, and THAT would start the sectarian war.Image
The gunman HAD NO IDEA that he would be found by the feds.

He gave his version of events--that he was protecting two black friends--and Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt UNDERCHARGED HIM.

The gunman would surrender and be acquitted.
TRY AND FIND A LEFTIST WHO'S ANGRY AT THRE MURDER.

Only part of the conversation between the occupants of the red car and Danielson was recorded by the Stumptown cameraman.

I have it, word for word.
I have to do a screen grab to make it all fit.Image
Open two tabs or windows and watch the ENHANCED Stumptown video while reading along to see that I'm exactly right.
I transcribe ONLY WHAT I HEAR.

That's why the transcription for the Dunlap video is slightly different.
1st male voice (MV): "Move! Move! (pause) Move!

2nd MV: "Hey! Enemy club's over here! We got a couple right here!"

3rd MV: "Him?"

2nd MV: "Pull it out."

3rd MV: "Right here?"

(Hissing sound)

(Two gunshots.)

Female voice: "Knocked him off!"

4th MV: "Go! Go! Go!"
The police affidavit for the arrest warrant is pathetic.

Now, I know a hell of a lot about law enforcement.

You don't have to tell cops what to write.

"Witnesses" and the gunman said that Aaron "Jay" Danielson was killed in order to defend two black men.
The gunman fully expected to surrender and be acquitted by the deeply evil leftists of Portland.

I was always careful to tell you that I didn't know EXACTLY what happened.

This death-squad sectarian assassination was FAR more sophisticated than I thought possible.
ALL PORTLAND LEFTISTS ARE FINE WITH IT.

Non-leftists are LAUGHING at this video.

Nobody understands that was planted so that the sectarian death squads could be activated.

Wear a pro-Trump hat, and you deserve to be murdered.

Do you take this seriously now?

THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE IN ANY COUNTRY.

I've studied terrorism for 40 years.

The killing took 14 seconds.

They didn't arrest the gunman despite knowing his identity, and the the county District Attorney UNDERCHARGED HIM.
It's time to stop laughing.

And I'm sorry, but you ARE NOT TRAINED to the level that this Antifa death squad was trained.

Leave this to the feds. If they didn't have the transcripts before, they do now.

DON'T BE AFRAID.
But DO NOT confront Antifa in their killing fields.

Stick together when you go out and stage counter-demonstrations, and do it only in the daytime.

THEY ARE SURVEILLING YOU.

THEY WILL MURDER YOU.

Arguing with them is insane. Would you argue with Hezbollah or Hamas?
Portland reporters have been threatened into never filming Antifa faces.

Now we know why.

THIS devlopment was YEARS in the planning.

THEY PULLED IT OFF.

They may again, before they're wiped out.

DO NOT DIE.
VOTE INSTEAD.

Spread the word, using this EVIDENCE.

What I've described is INARGUABLE.

A trained death squad is the only answer that fits.

We're at a place that no other country has ever experienced.

Again, don't be afraid.
BACK THE BLUE.

BACK THE FEDS.

BACK THE ARMED FORCES.

They're EAGER for this fight. For the first time ever, they get to defend us against terrorists operating HERE.

Terrorist ground troops.

Who can't fight trained professional gunslingers.
Wish them good hunting.

All will be well.

END
ADDENDUM:

This has me very angry. When I get angry, my head short circuits.

I forgot the IMAGE of the commander of Column Left signaling the gunman to follow.

The commander of Column Left shouted, "Move! Move! Move!"

The two commanders shouted to disorient Danielson.Image
Note the female companion of the commander staring across the street RIGHT AT DANIELSON.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
THREAD

Let's consolidate the FACTS in the murder of Aaron "Jay" Danielson.

These are only the things I know for sure.

No theorizing.

It was a planned, premeditated sectarian assassination carried out by a death squad of six active participants.Image
It's not possible to know if there were more people in addition to the four males and two females.

The gunman was prepositioned in an alcove beside the exit ramp of the Moda Building, down the street from the murder scene, which was in front of the Smart Parking garage.ImageImageImage
The gunman did not know who he was going to murder, but had a story:

He was protecting two black men being threatened by Danielson.

He said that these were his friends.

One alleged eyewitness confirms the story.
There's no video or audio evidence of two black men on the scene.

We know word for word what was said.

This is the second video of the incident: the Stumptown video.

It's very important to filter out BACKGROUND NOISE.

We now must add TWO members to the death squad.

The driver and front-seat passenger of this car.Image
And there's absolutely no doubt that "witnesses" gave the police FALSE information.

This assassination was as skilled as ANY of the ones I've studied.

The death squad was TRAINED to carry out a sectarian assassination ON ANY STREET.

Aaron "Jay" Danielson was randomly chosen.
The two death-squad commanders chose a target and told the gunman where to stand.

They communicated with him electronically.

I don't know how. Maybe a burner phone.

It's likely that they ALL had burner phones that they used ONCE.
The gunman positioned himself AFTER Danielson and Pappas turned onto the street.

The operation would've worked on ANY street.

Somebody heard Danielson and Pappas talking. Maybe in the bar.

They were chosen because of Danielson's cap.
The audio surveillance allowed the gunman to be told where to wait.

In the alcove next to the exit ramp in the Moda Building.ImageImageImage
The commander of Column Left of the death squad looked at the gunman, telling him, "Let's go."

REHEARSED.

The car stopped, and the occupants engaged Danielson and Pappas in conversation, MAKING SURE THE TARGETS WERE POSITIONED AND DISTRACTED.

Rehearsed.Image
Here's Danielson talking to the car occupants.

Not afraid.

Not threatened.

THERE WAS NO CONFRONTATION WITH BLACK MEN.

That's the cover story.

The gunman and the trainers KNEW he'd be acquitted, and THAT would start the sectarian war.Image
The gunman HAD NO IDEA that he would be found by the feds.

He gave his version of events--that he was protecting two black friends--and Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt UNDERCHARGED HIM.

The gunman would surrender and be acquitted.
TRY AND FIND A LEFTIST WHO'S ANGRY AT THRE MURDER.

Only part of the conversation between the occupants of the red car and Danielson was recorded by the Stumptown cameraman.

I have it, word for word.
I have to do a screen grab to make it all fit.Image
Open two tabs or windows and watch the ENHANCED Stumptown video while reading along to see that I'm exactly right.
I transcribe ONLY WHAT I HEAR.

That's why the transcription for the Dunlap video is slightly different.
1st male voice (MV): "Move! Move! (pause) Move!

2nd MV: "Hey! Enemy club's over here! We got a couple right here!"

3rd MV: "Him?"

2nd MV: "Pull it out."

3rd MV: "Right here?"

(Hissing sound)

(Two gunshots.)

Female voice: "Knocked him off!"

4th MV: "Go! Go! Go!"
The police affidavit for the arrest warrant is pathetic.

Now, I know a hell of a lot about law enforcement.

You don't have to tell cops what to write.

"Witnesses" and the gunman said that Aaron "Jay" Danielson was killed in order to defend two black men.
The gunman fully expected to surrender and be acquitted by the deeply evil leftists of Portland.

I was always careful to tell you that I didn't know EXACTLY what happened.

This death-squad sectarian assassination was FAR more sophisticated than I thought possible.
ALL PORTLAND LEFTISTS ARE FINE WITH IT.

Non-leftists are LAUGHING at this video.

Nobody understands that was planted so that the sectarian death squads could be activated.

Wear a pro-Trump hat, and you deserve to be murdered.

Do you take this seriously now?

THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE IN ANY COUNTRY.

I've studied terrorism for 40 years.

The killing took 14 seconds.

They didn't arrest the gunman despite knowing his identity, and the the county District Attorney UNDERCHARGED HIM.
It's time to stop laughing.

And I'm sorry, but you ARE NOT TRAINED to the level that this Antifa death squad was trained.

Leave this to the feds. If they didn't have the transcripts before, they do now.

DON'T BE AFRAID.
But DO NOT confront Antifa in their killing fields.

Stick together when you go out and stage counter-demonstrations, and do it only in the daytime.

THEY ARE SURVEILLING YOU.

THEY WILL MURDER YOU.

Arguing with them is insane. Would you argue with Hezbollah or Hamas?
Portland reporters have been threatened into never filming Antifa faces.

Now we know why.

THIS devlopment was YEARS in the planning.

THEY PULLED IT OFF.

They may again, before they're wiped out.

DO NOT DIE.
VOTE INSTEAD.

Spread the word, using this EVIDENCE.

What I've described is INARGUABLE.

A trained death squad is the only answer that fits.

We're at a place that no other country has ever experienced.

Again, don't be afraid.
BACK THE BLUE.

BACK THE FEDS.

BACK THE ARMED FORCES.

They're EAGER for this fight. For the first time ever, they get to defend us against terrorists operating HERE.

Terrorist ground troops.

Who can't fight trained professional gunslingers.
Wish them good hunting.

All will be well.

END
ADDENDUM:

This has me very angry. When I get angry, my head short circuits.

I forgot the IMAGE of the commander of Column Left signaling the gunman to follow.

The commander of Column Left shouted, "Move! Move! Move!"

The two commanders shouted to disorient Danielson.Image
Note the female companion of the commander staring across the street RIGHT AT DANIELSON.
Second article in a couple of days which is summed up as "look at how competent and scary antifa is. Don't you dare oppose them." Maybe thats true or maybe its just more "do nothing" advice. Maybe that is good advice, idk.

I have a bad feeling that I'm one day going to be forced to kneel in front of an open ditch by some tranny with a rifle and green hair and the guy kneeling next to me is going to whisper "not yet. Wait just a little longer..."

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Also was this really all that sophisticated?

-shooter is waiting
-distract target
-shoot target while he's distracted
-rely on Portland LE to continue doing what they've been doing

Reactions: TLB

Climbnsink

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Second article in a couple of days which is summed up as "look at how competent and scary antifa is. Don't you dare oppose them." Maybe thats true or maybe its just more "do nothing" advice. Maybe that is good advice, idk.

I have a bad feeling that I'm one day going to be forced to kneel in front of an open ditch by some tranny with a rifle and green hair and the guy kneeling next to me is going to whisper "not yet. Wait just a little longer..."
Valid point. But I wouldn't go engage them on their own turf. Maybe some right wing boogaloo types need to start burning houses with blm lawn signs/sarcasm

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Valid point. But I wouldn't go engage them on their own turf. Maybe some right wing boogaloo types need to start burning houses with blm lawn signs/sarcasm
Yeah I'm not advocating for anyone to do anything. I've just picked up on a pattern going back a year or two (starting with Qanon) where people who are supposedly in a position to either have inside info or real life experience are urging people on the right to "sit tight" and wait for something to happen or for someone else to do something. As this is going on the country is sliding further and further down the shitter.

I'm just imagining if I were a general who was planning on launching an attack on an enemy position, how thrilled id be if I could somehow convince them not to launch any sort of defense or counter attack.

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1302885299274436608

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1302802390089830402

Antifa just like their brownshirt predecessors sure is filled to the brim with pedophiles.
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/stillgray/status/1302970816057937922

Global conspiracy? Naw that's tin foil...
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1302865607784910850

High (mis)education getting nervous that independent reporters are getting the truth out.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also was this really all that sophisticated?

-shooter is waiting
-distract target
-shoot target while he's distracted
-rely on Portland LE to continue doing what they've been doing
To this day, people claim the JFK assassination should have taken 2 or 3 more people to pull off. Not just one guy, in a building, with a 'decent' rifle to make a 70 yard headshot in 4 or 5 tries.

Top Bottom