HUGE Riots all over the USA/Other places too. Mr. Floyd is forgotten now. Rioting/Looting/Antifa-Anarchy/Soros & Co. MEGATHREAD!!!

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
8/2/20 -
Groups of protesters began arriving in Austin, Texas, on Saturday evening amid warnings to the public from local police about potential trouble as the night progresses. Residents of several apartment complexes near police department headquarters had received letters from property managers, warning that “armed” protesters may try to access the buildings to get a better view of the protests below, FOX 7 of Austin reported.

"Keep your eyes open for anyone that might be on the roof or upper balconies," one warning letter said.

More than 100 Austin police officers – many of them in riot gear, or riding horses or bicycles – were deployed in the capital city of Texas in a bid to minimize rioting and vandalism, the Austin American Statesman reported.

Officers from the Texas Department of Public Safety also were deployed, the Statesman reported.

By midnight Sunday local time, protest organizers claimed, police had arrested or detained at least 20 people, according to the newspaper. But police would not immediately confirm the number, adding more information would be available Sunday or Monday.

Messages posted on social media suggested that demonstrators planned to set up an “autonomous zone” in Austin – similar to the “CHOP” area that was set up in Seattle this summer – but those claims could not be immediately confirmed.

At one point Saturday evening, police pepper-sprayed unruly protesters near a memorial to a protester who was fatally shot last week. Things quieted down around 10:30 p.m. but then some protesters staged a demonstration outside police headquarters around 11 p.m., the Statesman reported ....

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sadly we even have a few here that don't get it.
They thought it was going to stop at confederate statues and monuments so it was ok.
That was just the warm up.
True. Its been said by others, including Tucker C.

They are coming to destroy literally EVERYTHING that has to do with the present and the past in the U.S.A. , and that includes anything to do with any form of Christian oriented religion (as they see it as a very direct part of the " U.S. conservative establishment").

Last edited:

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I can't help but think that as the left continues to try to "defund", demoralize, disarm, and dilute the local police = that eventually, when things get worse (which they will), that some local police may end up having no choice but to put the call out for citizens to help them control the chaos.

When that happens, all these "meatheads" yelling to get rid of the police will end up having to deal with people that don't give a rats azz about their self-perceived rights.

Get your sh*t in order everyone, because the escalated chaos is coming (even in the smaller areas), and it will be here before November.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
All because all the power needs to retain power. The r’s would love to see him go away too, but he’s too convenient. What we are seeing is punishment for daring to stray from the big D&R ranch. It’s a temper tantrum from the power elite.
If you don't think that the "power elite " couldn't and shouldn't be removed in its entirety and subject to mass hangings for their actions, you really dont believe in the principles this country was allegedly founded upon.

SwampYankee42

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In some strange way I feel like this active domestic terrorism is doing what words cannot. Normal people, uninterested in politics are being inconvenienced and harassed by a well identified group of far leftists. These are the folks who we all get along with but may passively vote blue because the idiot box told them to. No way to know til until November but the more I see of this the more i have hope. Many of us have always known the left is deranged and hates america...hell it used to be a joke that conservatives would scream "THEY WANNA DESTROY AMERICA". In some way we should feel vindicated that so many urban dwellers are getting a front row seat to our decades of warnings.

01bmf

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If you don't think that the "power elite " couldn't and shouldn't be removed in its entirety and subject to mass hangings for their actions, you really dont believe in the principles this country was allegedly founded upon.
What the hell are you going on about? I think you may be confused about my response there. That was to correct the idea that it is only one side of the aisle that’s responsible for this shit.

PappyM3

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Makes sense regardless of the defund movement. In the rare chance someone takes a T car hostage, just bring in the state swat team or Boston/insert city swat depending on location.
De Bilio wants Real Community Ambassadors (RCA). He is absolutely correct! What was done by this Glorified Boston Strong SWAT? One brother ran the car over another brother, and he himself was found OUTSIDE OF THE PERIMETER by a dude going out for smoke. Everything else, parades of police, SWAT and the entire Mayor's office, shooting up houses or each other, helicopter with a cool camera, was a show for media.

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

kevin9

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Just a matter of time before the left realizes that Antifa is not the voice of their supporters. My fear is that they will use Antifa as their next anti-gun platform and why so called assault weapons should be banned.
I predict that if it happens, it will be no sooner than November 4th 2020, if Slo' Joe steals the election. If (when) Trump wins, I predict it will be no sooner than November 2024.

kevin9

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Top Bottom