HUGE Riots all over the USA/Other places too. Mr. Floyd is forgotten now. Rioting/Looting/Antifa-Anarchy/Soros & Co. MEGATHREAD!!!

NHAtHeart

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So the news from L.A. " A top Los Angeles City Council member announced that local lawmakers have approved the “first step” in a plan to replace police with unarmed first responders to handle nonviolent service calls Tuesday. "

Good luck finding people to do that!
Maybe the antifa and blm protesters can step up and be the change!

grey

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So the news from L.A. " A top Los Angeles City Council member announced that local lawmakers have approved the “first step” in a plan to replace police with unarmed first responders to handle nonviolent service calls Tuesday. "

As long as job "performance" reviews aren't actually performance based they should be fine. Check the boxes

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

No kidding .
You will find out whether it violent or not the second the violence starts.

omega42

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IN!

Again, where? You keep saying this, but when has it happened?

Because believe me, I searched. The last time the Feds proposed a law that would federalize local police, according to what I could find, was the "Stop Dangerous Sanctuary Cities Act" under Trump, and nothing under Obama. And even then, there's considerable due process before it would have happened; we'll never know, because the law didn't pass.

Look, "federalize" means to place under the direct control of the federal government, like what happens when they federalize the National Guard. That's easy. Doing that to local police forces? Without their consent? I can't find a single example, probably because it would violate the 10th amendment.
The night they smashed Occupy encampments in a simultaneous, coordinated nationwide raid. Local police were the face of an operation run out of the White House. It didn't have formal regulation or legislation but it was still federalizing local cops.

Essentially obama did federalize police departments by making changes or lose funding.
That one goes back a long way - remember the 55 mph speed limit? Hiking the legal drinking age back to 21?

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
IN!

The night they smashed Occupy encampments in a simultaneous, coordinated nationwide raid. Local police were the face of an operation run out of the White House. It didn't have formal regulation or legislation but it was still federalizing local cops.

That one goes back a long way - remember the 55 mph speed limit? Hiking the legal drinking age back to 21?
I think those were tied to state highway funding. But yes other strings may have been attached but not as onerous as Obammies.

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol

Last edited:

Laura

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our economy has already been stomped on. Why would they propagate further destruction? That was rhetorical.
I'll be shopping that day, doing what I can to put some cash back into the economy.
I don't think many people will be following suit; people are sick of being home and not being able to do something as normal as shop. However, can you imagine the impact we'd have if we boycotted movies, TV entertainment, the music industry, sports - to thank them for bailing out the rioters and forcing their agenda down our throats?

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

Squire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Soros I think works/worked for MI6 and tangentially the CIA. That's why no one has ever touched him despite being an unrepentant Nazi collaborator and convicted felon with arrest warrants in several countries. He was recruited and educated in the UK due to being an amoral orphan. Then got propped up through the 80s as a plausibly deniable .gov sponsor of financial market manipulation against the USSR. Then after the Wall fell he got a free pass to be a Bond villain, starting against the UK which he had all sorts of insider info on. Either the deep state within the intelligence services is fine with him causing chaos because it benefits them, or he's still working for them in some big NWO bullshit conspiracy.
Is he the Devil? Is he going to live forever?

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top Bottom