HUGE Riots all over the USA/Other places too. Mr. Floyd is forgotten now. Rioting/Looting/Antifa-Anarchy/Soros & Co. MEGATHREAD!!!

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Did you actually hit "search?"

Not a single one of those hits describes Obama actually federalizing police forces. I don't think it ever happened. Unless your definition of "federalized" is very different from any other...
Lol the fun thing for the republican robots around here to digest is the influx of fed money into PDs probably started around the Reagan Administration and the "war on drugs" etc. Possibly early as well with various stupid things the feds kept pushing on the states. Obama + co probably made it worse, for sure, but that really isn't saying much.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Lol the fun thing for the republican robots around here to digest is the influx of fed money into PDs probably started around the Reagan Administration and the "war on drugs" etc. Possibly early as well with various stupid things the feds kept pushing on the states. Obama + co probably made it worse, for sure, but that really isn't saying much.
Goes back a lot further than that......

Goes back to before the railroad debaucle of the 19th century

From transportation to electric grid to popo, teaching to food production and anything else you can imagine

What was different wrt Popo under Oblunder was the direct insertion of DoJ/etc into local affairs.......you can call it "Willing Cooperation"......so long as you ignore the loiusville slugger that Obama was holding over their heads to not "Yes we WANT your "help"

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
It was actually Nixon that started it. North Hollywood Bank shootout and 9/11 were the two events that led to PDs going full retard with gear and a warzone mentality.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

6/30/2020

Dear ambassador King,

Ladies and Gentlemen,

First of all, thank you for the invitation, but celebrating independence doesn’t mean celebrating independence only of the state or of the nation. We celebrate the independence of citizens, of the faith and of the nations and this is the topic I want to speak about even if it is very uncomfortable, very impolite and not so boring as usual.

I want to say that in the present world we face attacks on independence of our citizens - either in the States, or in the Czech Republic. This danger cannot be omitted. And we must face it, that’s why I am uncomfortable. Just imagine the present situation - the riots on the streets, the burning of the cars, destroying of statues in both countries, Mr Ambassador, in both countries - and more than that. There are stupid fellows who declare themselves value leaders, or even opinion leaders.

As for my values, let me remind you of an old song which says: “It was good for my father, it was good for my mother, it is good enough for me.” So I do not need any big brothers who will say what the values are and not only for the president, not only for the ambassador. We need free thinking, we need common sense. And the same is the case of the so-called opinion leaders. I do not need any new big brother, that’s why I do not need any new opinion leader. So, all this, in both countries, is the situation against independence.

And let me conclude, Mr Ambassador, with a very provocative sentence. Please, believe me I am here not only as an independent citizen, I am here also as a friend of America. You know that. And in both positions I say that the slogan “Black Lives Matter” is a racist slogan because all lives matter.

Thank you.

Miloš Zeman, the President of the Czech Republic, Residence of the U.S. Ambassador, Prague, 30th June 2020

cz.jpgn.jpg

Last edited:

Salyeica

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My boss told me about this earlier. Provo isn't exactly a hotspot for Antifa, especially since the students aren't at the UVU or BYU campuses, so this is really surprising. It was mentioned in another thread about when drivers might start opening up from inside their vehicle to clear paths. I bet you'll start seeing it now, for sure.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I would argue there is a difference with State and Federal monies. All of which the pd has become addicted to.
In some cases there is

In other cases the fed gives money to the state to "administer" distribution to local/state PD's

Everyone is trying to get to the trough.....but in the end they are all tied by fed conditions tied to the $$$

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
My boss told me about this earlier. Provo isn't exactly a hotspot for Antifa, especially since the students aren't at the UVU or BYU campuses, so this is really surprising. It was mentioned in another thread about when drivers might start opening up from inside their vehicle to clear paths. I bet you'll start seeing it now, for sure.
I feel like that's got to be edited. No one even flinches. No glass or exit holes in the truck.
Edited or not, truck driver is in the hospital, shooter (who smashed out another car's window later) is still on the loose.

The "protesters" bused in antifa from SLC.

NHAtHeart

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This. I don't care what color your skin is, where your grandparents were born, who you choose to love or who loves you.
I will fight side by side with you for what is right if Your Heart is Right...

This guy's Heart is Right...
View attachment 369535
Meanwhile the most racist, derogatory garbage will be slung at a man like this by his "own people" because he doesn't think like the others...

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Yep.
Luckily, Americans are his Own People. Real Americans.

The ones who will accept you if you follow two simple rules:

~Take from no one, let no one take from you...
~Harm no one, let no one harm you...

Top Bottom