HUGE Riots all over the USA/Other places too. Mr. Floyd is forgotten now. Rioting/Looting/Antifa-Anarchy/Soros & Co. MEGATHREAD!!!

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is it even a Fed issue or a State issue?
Recall Oblunder "Federalized" a number of city/other police departments in response to issues that arguably ran afoul of various constitutional violations

I'm pretty sure we have lots of constitutional violations.....If it was OK under Oblunder why not under Trump?

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Recall Oblunder "Federalized" a number of city/other police departments in response to issues that arguably ran afoul of various constitutional violations

I'm pretty sure we have lots of constitutional violations.....If it was OK under Oblunder why not under Trump?
I'm not sure I remember that. Cite?

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Czech President Milos Zeman said today that BLM is racist in his speech at the American Embassy in Prague.
Do not expect CNN or anybody here to cover it. Use translation:
According to Czech President Miloš Zeman, the motto of the American protests Black Lives Matter is racist. He said during his visit to the US Ambassador's residence on Tuesday to celebrate the 244th anniversary of US Independence Day. Zeman added that all lives matter.

Zeman said that society in the Czech Republic and the United States is currently facing attacks on the independence of its citizens. "We can't ignore this danger, we have to face it," he said. He criticized the riots in the streets, the destruction of statues and the burning of cars. He added that he is at the event as an independent citizen and as a friend of the USA. "And from both of these roles, I say that the Black Lives Matter slogan is racist because it matters in all lives," he said. He gave the speech in English.

At the celebration, Zeman announced that his speech this time would be slightly rude and not as warm as usual. He cited verses from the song Old Time Religion to criticize opinion leaders and the behavior of American protesters. "What was good enough for my father, what was good enough for my mother, is good enough for me," he said.

m23.jpg
m2.jpgm1.jpg

Last edited:

Choctaw

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Gen. Michael Flynn: 'If we don't act, 2% of the people are about to control the other 98%'‬

I am cross posting this link. It is a short read. Electoral College

The last sentence;

Large, densely populated cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc.) DO NOT and SHOULD NOT speak for the rest of our country! And It's been verified and documented that those 319 square miles are where the majority of our nation's problems foment.

Broccoli Iglesias

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0

See, this is the problem. We are asking the Fed govt to get bigger.

This sh*t sets precedents.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Really?

Did you actually hit "search?"

Not a single one of those hits describes Obama actually federalizing police forces. I don't think it ever happened. Unless your definition of "federalized" is very different from any other...

Brewer

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Our government is about 2/3 federal and 1/3 state. Switzerland has the opposite. They also practice some direct democracy in addition to representative, holding referendums as needed. How about we start shifting the same direction by reducing all gov't (but primarily federal) and using voter ID for referendums. We would hear the will of the people more clearly and maybe even get more than 61% engaged enough to even show up and vote in a presidential election.

I know, I'm dreaming. It's a non-starter since voter ID is racist.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JGmKHrWKMQ

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Not a single one of those hits describes Obama actually federalizing police forces. I don't think it ever happened. Unless your definition of "federalized" is very different from any other...
You need to click on the links

LA Times discussed it

Several others did too

Google is f***ing with searches with algo's but the data is there if you bother to look

Edit

Its pretty hilarious when I get to spank a "Teacher" so thoroughly as this for failing to READ so utterly and completely

Here are three articles in the results that discuss it

Last edited:

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
1. the precident is already set
Again, where? You keep saying this, but when has it happened?

Because believe me, I searched. The last time the Feds proposed a law that would federalize local police, according to what I could find, was the "Stop Dangerous Sanctuary Cities Act" under Trump, and nothing under Obama. And even then, there's considerable due process before it would have happened; we'll never know, because the law didn't pass.

Look, "federalize" means to place under the direct control of the federal government, like what happens when they federalize the National Guard. That's easy. Doing that to local police forces? Without their consent? I can't find a single example, probably because it would violate the 10th amendment.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Again, where? You keep saying this, but when has it happened?

Because believe me, I searched. The last time the Feds proposed a law that would federalize local police, according to what I could find, was the "Stop Dangerous Sanctuary Cities Act" under Trump, and nothing under Obama. And even then, there's considerable due process before it would have happened; we'll never know, because the law didn't pass.

Look, "federalize" means to place under the direct control of the federal government, like what happens when they federalize the National Guard. That's easy. Doing that to local police forces? Without their consent? I can't find a single example, probably because it would violate the 10th amendment.

LA Times discussed it

Several others did too

Google is f***ing with searches with algo's but the data is there if you bother to look

Edit

Its pretty hilarious when I get to spank a "Teacher" so thoroughly as this for failing to READ so utterly and completely

SHOCKNAWE

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
federalizing the police force would essentially make America like Russia. Not a good idea, let’s keep it simple and draw the line between peaceful protest and assembly and committing acts of domestic terrorism. People in the street whether it’s BLM, Antifa, White Supremist, or whoever. If you attack innocent people, loot, pillage, rape, murder, destroy people’s livelihoods then drop the friggen hammer. Yes draw the line and act brutally towards the domestic terrorists. Shoot them, snatch them up and warehouse them in a prison I don’t give a shit just Make them F’ing stop.

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0

LA Times discussed it

Several others did too

Edit

No, I read all those. Listen closely.

"Federalize" means to place something under direct federal control.

Not to data-share. Not to promulgate standards. Not to put out "guidance." Not to "recommend." Not "a move that critics see as the first step toward federalization." You said that it's already happened before. "Federalize" would mean the US Attorney (or someone) calls your local police chief and says, "Okay, you're fired; your department works for us now. You no longer get to enforce local law; now, you're enforcing federal law. All your people are federal LEOs. Pound sand."

Nope. A thousand times, nope. There's no mechanism for it. Governors would immediately sue. The courts would immediately enjoin.

Now, you can make a good argument that increasing FBI interference in LOCAL LE is creating a similar situation, and you'd probably be right. But this? No.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Not to data-share. Not to promulgate standards. Not to put out "guidance." Not to "recommend." Not "a move that critics see as the first step toward federalization." You said that it's already happened before. "Federalize" would mean the US Attorney (or someone) calls your local police chief and says, "Okay, you're fired; your department works for us now. You no longer get to enforce local law; now, you're enforcing federal law. All your people are federal LEOs. Pound sand."

Nope. A thousand times, nope. There's no mechanism for it. Governors would immediately sue. The courts would immediately enjoin.

Now, you can make a good argument that increasing FBI interference in LOCAL LE is creating a similar situation, and you'd probably be right. But this? No.
Obviously you DIDNT read it ANY of it

Police forces have been "Federalized" to varying degrees for DECADES.......they do this in NUMEROUS ways.....from funding with associated requirements to some of the shit that Obama pulled with direct injection of DoJ into various cities forces amongst OTHER leftist approaches

If you think that Police depts havent ALREADY been federalized then tell your local PD to return all fed funding and see whats left of your PD

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Obviously you DIDNT read it ANY of it

Police forces have been "Federalized" to varying degrees for DECADES.......they do this in NUMEROUS ways.....from funding with associated requirements to some of the shit that Obama pulled with direct injection of DoJ into various cities forces amongst OTHER leftist approaches

If you think that Police depts havent ALREADY been federalized then tell your local PD to return all fed funding and see whats left of your PD
It's fine. We're just not using the same definitions. But "federalize" has a very specific militarization/enforcement context, so be careful how you throw it around. This is how rumors start.

Your local cops are local cops. Federal cops are federal cops. That's how it should be. Grants? That's not federal control. If it was, every teacher, DPW worker and firefighter would be "federalized," too.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Our government is about 2/3 federal and 1/3 state. Switzerland has the opposite. They also practice some direct democracy in addition to representative, holding referendums as needed. How about we start shifting the same direction by reducing all gov't (but primarily federal) and using voter ID for referendums. We would hear the will of the people more clearly and maybe even get more than 61% engaged enough to even show up and vote in a presidential election.

I know, I'm dreaming. It's a non-starter since voter ID is racist.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JGmKHrWKMQ
Majority rules and referendums with the cucks we have in this country would end 2A.

NHCraigT

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Holy sh*t. I need to watch the video again, but it looks like that dude thet was firing in the air was aiming at the building without realizing it.
FWIW, I posted about this incident 1 page back with some additional info & links also included in my post:

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's fine. We're just not using the same definitions. But "federalize" has a very specific militarization/enforcement context, so be careful how you throw it around. This is how rumors start.

Your local cops are local cops. Federal cops are federal cops. That's how it should be. Grants? That's not federal control. If it was, every teacher, DPW worker and firefighter would be "federalized," too.
Its not a matter of definitions....you're playing "Antifa" like the douche from hanover does

You ARE federalized as a teacher

What the f*** do you think No Child Left Behind was?

As is every single police officer who's department depends on federal money.....cuz that money has strings/conditions attached to it....how it can be used....when it can be used and by WHOM it can be used.

Fact of the matter is that a HUGE portion of all of the above woudnt exist without taxpayer dollars laundered thru the fed gov with federal conditions/restrictions attached to them

Oblunder took it a step further by injecting more direct control/supervision and "guidance" of various cities pd's after various debaucles occurred on his watch

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Essentially obama did federalize police departments by making changes or lose funding.

Top Bottom