HUGE Riots all over the USA/Other places too. Mr. Floyd is forgotten now. Rioting/Looting/Antifa-Anarchy/Soros & Co. MEGATHREAD!!!

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Seems like a RICO charge in the making to me.
Brother inlaw has a sweet Thompson with the Drums .45 ACP that would make quick work of half that crowd with a spare drum..these clowns think ( term used loosely ) were all bending at the knee and putting lawn signs in our yards..

Riots on one side of us, Convid on the other, were being slowly boxed in like rats, a rat will lunge at you if the corner is to tight.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Where does this Soros live? How come we don't see him on TV, if he is so influential? Most importantly, how come nobody has gone after him, if he is such a problem for this country?
Listed in court documents as South Salem NY previously

I'm sure he has a number of residences

Rating - 100%
4   0   0

omega42

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gotta go down the rabbit hole on this one - open secrets dot org, the cited source of the allegations, is one of the myriad Soros front organizations. Not defending Romney, wondering what the real game is.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Gotta go down the rabbit hole on this one - open secrets dot org, the cited source of the allegations, is one of the myriad Soros front organizations. Not defending Romney, wondering what the real game is.
Soros is a destroyer of Nations the only thing hes missing are the horns. His ass shouled have been sniped decades ago.

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
Soros I think works/worked for MI6 and tangentially the CIA. That's why no one has ever touched him despite being an unrepentant Nazi collaborator and convicted felon with arrest warrants in several countries. He was recruited and educated in the UK due to being an amoral orphan. Then got propped up through the 80s as a plausibly deniable .gov sponsor of financial market manipulation against the USSR. Then after the Wall fell he got a free pass to be a Bond villain, starting against the UK which he had all sorts of insider info on. Either the deep state within the intelligence services is fine with him causing chaos because it benefits them, or he's still working for them in some big NWO bullshit conspiracy.

Besides him the CCP are definitely backing this unrest for their own long term benefit, hence the Maoist flavor, and in the short term to keep the west too busy to intervene in Hong Kong.

View: https://twitter.com/BillHemmer/status/1277703072395988992

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Soros I think works/worked for MI6 and tangentially the CIA. That's why no one has ever touched him despite being an unrepentant Nazi collaborator and convicted felon with arrest warrants in several countries. He was recruited and educated in the UK due to being an amoral orphan. Then got propped up through the 80s as a plausibly deniable .gov sponsor of financial market manipulation against the USSR. Then after the Wall fell he got a free pass to be a Bond villain, starting against the UK which he had all sorts of insider info on. Either the deep state within the intelligence services is fine with him causing chaos because it benefits them, or he's still working for them in some big NWO bullshit conspiracy.

Besides him the CCP are definitely backing this unrest for their own long term benefit, hence the Maoist flavor, and in the short term to keep the west too busy to intervene in Hong Kong.

View: https://twitter.com/BillHemmer/status/1277703072395988992
I love it man. Keep it coming. That is some heavy shit. For real...

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
I love it man. Keep it coming. That is some heavy shit. For real...
No I'm serious. A snot nosed nobody Hungarian Nazi collaborating kid gets a golden ticket to be educated in the UK at a top financial school and then gets a rare work visa invitation to the US in the 1950s? George would have to have hit the lottery twice on that one. He was a big time anti-communist the 1970s/80s funding Radio Free Europe. I think he started out as a money moving and market manipulating guy doing the bidding of intelligence services. A friendly banker being fed insider info. Then it's questionable whether he broke the Bank of England and helped caused the Asian Economic Crisis at some agency's direction or if he was at that point influential enough to get away with that level of f***ery against nation states to get away with it as an individual.

He's a convicted felon in France and wanted in several Asian countries. Closest living thing to a real Bond villain.

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
No I'm serious. A snot nosed nobody Hungarian Nazi collaborating kid gets a golden ticket to be educated in the UK at a top financial school and then gets a rare work visa invitation to the US in the 1950s? George would have to have hit the lottery twice on that one. He was a big time anti-communist the 1970s/80s funding Radio Free Europe. I think he started out as a money moving and market manipulating guy doing the bidding of intelligence services. A friendly banker being fed insider info. Then it's questionable whether he broke the Bank of England and helped caused the Asian Economic Crisis at some agency's direction or if he was at that point influential enough to get away with that level of f***ery against nation states to get away with it as an individual.

He's a convicted felon in France and wanted in several Asian countries. Closest living thing to a real Bond villain.
He's a shitbag leftist funding leftists that riot/assault/kill people

the bloviation isnt really necessary

He's a bad fooking guy that should be locked up in solitary for life and all of his assetts confiscated and redistributed to gun owners as penance to make his head explode

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm amazed the Israelis haven't done so already...
My Israeli friend gave me the inside view at length. Israel likes American...money. Israelis have no particular regard for the country nor for Jewish Americans either, surprisingly, who they think of as...Americans.

My friend's uncle makes a trip to the US from Israel once a year collecting "donations" for various Israeli causes. He travels to New York, to Lakewood, NJ and a handful of other places. I got the impression a percentage of these donations wind up supplementing my friend's uncle's smallish income.

The US is where Israel goes to get money. End of story, pretty much.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Don’t worry folks it’s all about to be over, surely this will make everyone happy, I am just surprised that when the repartitions accountants finished their work it came out to such a nice round number...

🐯

Ive actually confronted a few " WE DESERVE REPARATIONS " mouth pieces and posed the question, what good will money do when you BURN IT ALL DOWN? The reply was exactly what I had expected a blank stare.

Pretty soon the idiot politicians, (but I repeat myself) will issue a new law, decree, or edict for us peons to follow and someone will say, "you're so funny, no way we're doing that" and there will be no blowback. At that point we will get back to governing ourselves at the local level and there will be no more riots or protests because they will be dealt with fairly harshly. It's coming.

Bladerunner

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t worry folks it’s all about to be over, surely this will make everyone happy, I am just surprised that when the repartitions accountants finished their work it came out to such a nice round number...

🐯
No problem, have the Fed print it up tomorrow. Hand over the checks right before the dollar collapses.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0

Brewer

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Top Bottom