HUGE Riots all over the USA/Other places too. Mr. Floyd is forgotten now. Rioting/Looting/Antifa-Anarchy/Soros & Co. MEGATHREAD!!!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Before I started this thread, I heard one of the popo requesting permission to "SHOOT OUT" some lights (not sure if parking lot or headlights because the protesters were blinding the popo with their car headlights) with 40mm rnds. He was told to wait.

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stealing a cop's radio is of little value in these days of trunked radio systems.

Anyone with proper access to the central base station can turn that radio off, change its channels or permissions, or brick it, or (more importantly!) switch it to listening mode even if the person who has it has turned it off by the physical power switch.

That means they can switch the radio to an alternate frequency and give it a hot mic, so that it's constantly transmitting audio until the battery is completely dead, or removed.

chris_1001

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Stealing a cop's radio is of little value in these days of trunked radio systems.

Anyone with proper access to the central base station can turn that radio off, change its channels or permissions, or brick it, or (more importantly!) switch it to listening mode even if the person who has it has turned it off by the physical power switch.

That means they can switch the radio to an alternate frequency and give it a hot mic, so that it's constantly transmitting audio until the battery is completely dead, or removed.
Seems obvious (and a good feature), but I did not know that...

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0

KBCraig

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems obvious (and a good feature), but I did not know that...
Trunked radios are computers on a wireless network. They don't even talk to each other: they talk to the tower, which then re-transmits to all other radios on that channel.

They can be programmed with "talk around" channels, which allows direct radio-radio communication. This is handy if a power emergency or some other disaster takes out the base station.

johnnymac101

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
cops using Facebook livestream to track a guy flashing a gun "lock and loaded"

LOL, Dude was listening to the Cops feed and jumped in a car!

Cops watching protesters, protesters listening to cops! It's the new normal!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
cops using Facebook livestream to track a guy flashing a gun "lock and loaded"

LOL, Dude was listening to the Cops feed and jumped in a car!

Cops watching protesters, protesters listening to cops! It's the new normal!
I was watching that guys feed.....it just went dead.

He's a loudmouth but didn't seem to have a gun.
When he first heard from others that someone had a gun, he started getting out of the area cuz ni**as be crazy.
Then others started tellin him to "bounce" cuz they're after him.
messed up...dunno if he flashed a gun or not but he certainly wasn't talking about shooting anyone.

ETA: I can't find his feed but he's still streaming....there's another feed showing multiple streams and he's on that as he's driving far far away from the protest.

Last edited:

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Certainly looks like the cop straight up killed that guy so good on the people for making a stink. Police murders probably won't stop until there is an eye for an eye. And we can't have that in America.
Sure we can....and that's exactly what was needed here. The issue here is that kneeling cop should have been shot dead if necessary( which it was in this case ) on the scene by anyone carrying......including his felow felon officers who stood by in fear and watched a murder happen.

Top Bottom