WTS HUGE PRICE DROP!!! Nearly-new Tahoe Q5i Runabout Bowrider Sport Boat

evolved_4G63

NES Member
PRICE DROP - Now $2600 under "average" blue book and this boat only has 30 hours!!! Plus hundreds of $$$ in extras!!
$18,990

With an 18-month old and baby #2 on the way, I have no time to use this beautiful boat. Our latest addition has us looking for a bigger home so the sale of our boat will help fund that. I have good availability weeknights to show the boat and can arrange weekend time to do the same with advance notice.

ALL OTHER DETAILS BELOW

Boat_2.jpg Boat_1.jpg Boat_3.jpg Boat_4.jpg Boat_5.jpg Boat_6.jpg Boat_7.jpg

Up for sale is a nearly new 2010 Tahoe Q5i runabout. This 19.5' bow rider comfortably seats 8 and is powered by a 190HP Inboard / Outboard 4.3L Mercruiser motor with less than 30 hours on it, mated to an Alpha-one outdrive. The boat offers a comfortable ride at cruising speed and lots of power for towing a tuber, skier, or wakeboarder. She is super easy to tow, launch, and retrieve off of the included matching trailer. Speaking of "included," this boat comes completely ready to go with all of the federal- and state-mandated safety equipment as part of the sale. See below for full details.

The boat is garage-kept with bright and shiny fiberglass/gelcoat and seating surfaces. Inside, there's tons of underseat storage and drainable insulated cooler sections. In-floor ventilated storage for wake boards, paddles, navigation lights and more. Step-through transom and HUGE swim platform with boarding ladder make swimming off this vessel a real treat! Factory courtesy lighting and backlit gauges guide the way for being on the water at night. Additionally includes factory accessory options of canvas bimini cover, depth finder/sounder, and 2-piece (cockpit and bow) snap-on canvas cover.

This boat is well cared-for and also includes maintenance tools and accessories for you to keep her running like new. Will this boat fit in your garage? With a folding trailer tongue it fits in mine for covered, warm, dry storage away from the elements and the animals- another huge bonus!!

---Manufacturer Description---
Goodbye, Friday. Hello, weekend!
Smile as you watch a week's worth of stress float away on the current while enjoying plenty of quality time with friends and family.
The TAHOE® Q5i makes it easy!
Just grab a cold one from the onboard cooler, and lounge in any of the plush couches located throughout. Sit back and dangle your feet in the cooling water from the best-in-class aft swim platform.
Or throw down the throttle and leave last week in your wake.
And do it all in supreme style, thanks to this sport boat's new graphics and upholstery onboard!
AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 port
Furniture upholstery throughout
Full-width aft swim platform w/fold-down boarding ladder & storage
Stainless steel ski tow ring
Aft padded sundeck w/storage below & starboard walk-thru transom
Full-width aft seating w/insulated cooler/storage below port seat, 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler below middle seat & starboard slide-out jump seat cushion
Starboard console w/easy-to-read gauges, compass, sport steering wheel, storage & cooler
Bow lounge seating w/insulated & drained storage/coolers below
Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, EZ lube hubs & swing-away tongue

---Specifications---
Length 19' 5''
Bottom width 73"
Max. recommended HP 220 HP
Package width 8' 4''
Fuel capacity 19 Gallons
Deadrise 16 Degrees
Draft 19"
Beam 91"
Approx. package weight 3258 lbs
Max. person capacity 8 Persons
Depth inside 29"
Max. weight capacity 1300 Lbs.
Max. person weight 1300 Lbs.
Approx. weight w/engine 2722 Lbs.
Approx. hull weight 1760 Lbs.
Towing length 23' 6''
Storage length 20' 4''
Package height 6' 4''

---Included Items---
Boat
Trailer
Anchor with rode and line
Fire extinguishers (2)
Personal Flotation Devices (Life Vests) - QTY 5
Signal flares
Bailing pump
Paddle
Water muffs
Tube and tow rope
Bow and Stern navigation lights
Dock lines (4)
Towing locks and chocks
Depth finder
Depth sounder

This is a must-see boat and priced to get you on the water for a long and enjoyable season!

---Contact Instructions---
Absolutely NO: AGENTS, BROKERS, SHIPPING, SCAMMERS, PERSONAL CHECKS, JOYRIDES

Email Dave with any questions. Lowball offers will receive no response. Replies with phone numbers take priority. On-water test drive will be arranged for serious buyer with deposit to cover my time and fuel costs. Boat has beautiful fiberglass and seating surfaces, there are 2 very minor nicks on prop and skeg, one minor "door ding" in the chrome bumper trim.

$18,990 ready to go with all required equipment and tons of extras! - No trades at this time. Need cash for new house!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom